Daredevil (Netflix Series)...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this for some time now since seeing the first preview earlier this year. I'm 5 episodes in and can't stop watching it! The acting is superb, the quality and the writing is incredible and honestly, it's addictive as hell!

I'm actually kind of sad I'm blowing through the season so quickly...part of the down side of Netflix giving you the entire series right up front!

I've never cared anything about Daredevil (comics or older movies) but this show has really grabbed my attention!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
I've been looking forward to this for some time now since seeing the first preview earlier this year. I'm 5 episodes in and can't stop watching it! The acting is superb, the quality and the writing is incredible and honestly, it's addictive as hell!

I'm actually kind of sad I'm blowing through the season so quickly...part of the down side of Netflix giving you the entire series right up front!

I've never cared anything about Daredevil (comics or older movies) but this show has really grabbed my attention!

Trust me feeling the sadness I blew through it within 2-days.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Space~G using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It was my intent to watch at least episode 1 of the Daredevil series after getting home from work today, but I'm too tired. I'll definitely watch it sometime tomorrow after I do my taxes.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Let me help you out....I'm an older man, not an "old man".......The Atlanta graves, I mean Braves have got you snortin' way too much of that dummy dust...(laughing)

Them's fightin' words my friend...

ddFi5Om.gif

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Canceled my Netflix subscription after House of Cards. Is Daredevil worth renewing it for?

Carried by a raven from The Wall.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
At $12/month...in my opinion the answer is a resounding YES! I split the cost with my brother and sister, so we pay $4/month for the 4 screen plan. If you only need one, it's even cheaper. To me, Netflix is an absolute bargain, even if it didn't have any of these awesome shows...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Watched the first 5 episodes last night, and I'm hooked. Awesome show. I love the dark tone, and I love how you know it's in the marvel universe (after ny is messed up in avengers). The only reason I stopped watching last night was because I had to go to bed for work!

I'll be finishing it this week. Haha

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Just finished the 1st season, and my goodness was it amazing! I haven't looked forward to a second season of a tv show this much in a VERY long time!

This show is brutal in all the right ways, romantic in all the right ways and it seems so "REAL" for a comic book based story it's just insane...there were times where I was just in awe of how they portrayed the situation or characters...a fight scene in a hallway where he literally looks exhausted while fighting but keeps on going as if he was throwing every piece of energy at the goal...or the beatings some of these people take...omg, it's cringe worthy sometimes!

And Kingpin is incredible in this story! What a back story and WHAT a portrayal! I almost had a hard time picking between Kingpin and Daredevil when they have their showdowns!

PLEASE watch this show so we can ensure a 2nd season gets underway ASAP!

Bane310

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Have to say the show is absolutely badass I'm half way thru the season , but Netflix is starting to get some really good shows DD is just the start , more marvel is on the way .

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just watched the first episode, and it's safe to assume I'm hooked already. I'll be binge watching soon...

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I just watched the first episode, and it's safe to assume I'm hooked already. I'll be binge watching soon...

It is excellent. I'm only 2 episodes in, but WOW! D, without spoiling anything, you will love a sequence that happens at the end of the second episode. Fantastic!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
It is excellent. I'm only 2 episodes in, but WOW! D, without spoiling anything, you will love a sequence that happens at the end of the second episode. Fantastic!

Oh really!...Well, I'm out with my teenager (he's filling out job apps), but I will indeed watch a couple of more episodes when I get back home.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I have 3 episodes left. Awesome show. The portrayal of kingpin is nuts

I'm getting there. This is downright awesome. In fact. Was in the middle of watching another episode when my youngest son came home from school. I've since paused it while overseeing him doing his homework. Soon afterwards, I'll have to take him to his lacrosse practice. I sure hope I can finish this episode beforehand.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Kingpin is BRUTAL...but you know, his back story was also quite intense (especially to happen to a child).

I loved the way they built up the hero and the villain so much to lead them towards each other...

(SPOILER ALERT BELOW!)

...and I guess if I had one complaint, it would be that the final fight between the two of them was rather anti-climatic...and lead into what I felt was kind of a hokey unveiling of the DD suit. I expected a lot more brutal fighting between the two, but it was kind of done after just a few minutes and BAM...over. Makes me really excited for next season though!