Spongebob 3D!!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
So my wife, sister and a crew of their friends went to 50 Shades of Grey today...it was their Valentines Day chick fest, and I went running for the hills when I heard about it.

Thankfully...my 10 year old niece, nephew and my brothers were all free today, so we went out, had burgers, drank milk shakes and went and saw Spongebob 3D!

First of all, I love this cartoon anyways, so it didn't take much to talk me into see it.

Secondly, going to the theater seeing DROVES of women basically panting waiting in line for the other movie while we walked by to Spongebob was almost hilarious enough in itself.

Thirdly...this movie was freakin' funny! A crazed laser shooting dolphin that sounded like Christopher Walken, the characters all coming to the real world...and the typical schtick from the cartoon that makes it so lovable...it was all there, and all glorious.

MUST see in 3D though...it just added to it!

ela1n3ko

May 5, 2015
Visit site
OMG i remember watching Spongebob everyday!! I would never miss a show!! HAHAHA Talking about 50 Shades of Grey, I heard it was a horrible movie. Most of my girlfriends said they walked out of the movie theater cause it was that bad. Obviously the books are always better!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner