Spiderman going to Marvel

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
About damned time! Now I'm really curious as to who they will crown as the new Spider-Man. Out of all the names mentioned, I can only see Logan Lerman in the role, but who knows....

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
A lot of rumor going towards Donald Glover...that would be quite interesting. He's already done some voice over work as spidey for an animated series.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
A lot of rumor going towards Donald Glover...that would be quite interesting. He's already done some voice over work as spidey for an animated series.

I could see that if they were going the Miles Morales route, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Kevin Feige wasn't interested in doing a Morales film.

knighty2112

Nov 19, 2014
Visit site
I just wish Hollywood would drop its obsession with comic book films. They really do get tiresome after a while. It's getting to the stage now where it's just rehash after rehash!

Yawn! ; )

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I could see that if they were going the Miles Morales route, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. I read somewhere that Kevin Feige wasn't interested in doing a Morales film.

Agreed. And all of the press releases were saying Peter Parker is going to join the mcu.

I would love it if they let parker go to marvel and keep doing standalone spiderman films with morales.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just wish Hollywood would drop its obsession with comic book films. They really do get tiresome after a while. It's getting to the stage now where it's just rehash after rehash!

Yawn! ; )

Maybe for you...I can't get enough of them. Grew up reading these things, and now seeing them come to life...I absolutely LOVE these Marvel movies. I'm also starting to see that DC is getting a good grasp on TV shows, so it's kind of the best of both worlds really.

And something you have to consider is the fact that most of these movies are Marvels first TRUE swing at the character stories...the old Hulk, Punisher, Fantastic 4, Spider Man, etc movies were not done under Marvels REAL development genius. Which is why most of them were terrible. Iron Man kind of ignited a new era of true marvel movies, and thank god too...I guess we can also give some props to Disney too for infusing a lot of cash into these projects.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Maybe for you...I can't get enough of them. Grew up reading these things, and now seeing them come to life...I absolutely LOVE these Marvel movies. I'm also starting to see that DC is getting a good grasp on TV shows, so it's kind of the best of both worlds really.

And something you have to consider is the fact that most of these movies are Marvels first TRUE swing at the character stories...the old Hulk, Punisher, Fantastic 4, Spider Man, etc movies were not done under Marvels REAL development genius. Which is why most of them were terrible. Iron Man kind of ignited a new era of true marvel movies, and thank god too...I guess we can also give some props to Disney too for infusing a lot of cash into these projects.

I agree. I love seeing all of the old comics/cartoons that I grew up with. I loved the first transformers movie, love all the marvel movies, loved TMNT (I know not many did), and I even love watching DC come along.

They just released a pic of Jason Mamoa (spelling?) as Aquaman, and it looks bad ***!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW