Dumb and Dumber To

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wife worked on this movie last year...hopefully going to a premiere next Wednesday, so I'll come back with a decent review (though I'm not expecting much lol!)

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Wife worked on this movie last year...hopefully going to a premiere next Wednesday, so I'll come back with a decent review (though I'm not expecting much lol!)

Sean, I really hope your review is good! I do NOT want this movie to be bad...I really don't. I hope the magic from the first is there.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I forgot to review this movie, and mainly because I really thought it was an awful movie. The jokes all felt rehashed, and what wasn't rehashed was just stuff that was geared towards teenagers or your typical d*ck and **** jokes. Story was weak, but I wasn't really expecting much here as it's Dumb and Dumber.

The entire thing felt forced and unwatchable. We saw the movie at a red carpet premiere here in Atlanta, got in for free and had free food and alcohol and we STILL wanted to walk before the movie ended.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I forgot to review this movie, and mainly because I really thought it was an awful movie. The jokes all felt rehashed, and what wasn't rehashed was just stuff that was geared towards teenagers or your typical d*ck and **** jokes. Story was weak, but I wasn't really expecting much here as it's Dumb and Dumber.

The entire thing felt forced and unwatchable. We saw the movie at a red carpet premiere here in Atlanta, got in for free and had free food and alcohol and we STILL wanted to walk before the movie ended.

I've seen the first a dozen times and always laugh my **** off. I didn't even chuckle once during this movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yea, that's what I've heard. It's unfortunate. This is why i didn't see it in theaters and will wait for on demand or something.