Popular movies you've never seen

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
There are a lot of movies that are deemed popular and iconic that I have never seen. Thought I'd start a thread in which we could name a few we haven't seen.

- The Lion King
- Fight Club
- Any of the Godfather films
- Inception
- None of the Matrix movies
- Any Star Wars
- Casablanca

Just to name a few...

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
You've never seen the lion king?.
Woah.... That was the ish back when I was a kid......I've never seen
The following

1) fight club
2) ocean 12-13
3) the cook out
4) how high
5) non of the Harry potter's

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I've never watched any of the Tyler Perry movies...and I never will.

Few more that are less lumped together...

- Gone With The Wind
- It's a Wonderful Life
- Schindler's List (though I actually want to watch it)
- The Graduate

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
There are a lot of movies that are deemed popular and iconic that I have never seen. Thought I'd start a thread in which we could name a few we haven't seen.

- The Lion King
- Fight Club
- Inception
- Any Star Wars
- Casablanca

Just to name a few...

Holy crap man I'm at a loss for words right now.

Sent from my HTC M8

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

- The Lion King
- Fight Club
- Inception
- Any Star Wars
- Casablanca

Just to name a few...

That is a very hefty list of big movies that you've never seen...unless your a big sci-fi fan, the Matrix series would be lost on you, Star Wars as well, Lion King I can see being unappealing to an adult (though it is a great movie), Casablanca I've never seen either, and Fight Club is kind of artsy fartsy in a morbidly violent sort of way, lol (though i really liked it).

The Godfather and Inception are two movies that I HIGHLY suggest giving a try though. Inception is truly one of the most unique films that has come out in the last 10 years, with an amazing ending. The Godfather (at least the first 2) are amazing stories (I've watched the entire trilogy a dozen times in my life).

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I'm 31 years old so it surprises some that in the 20 years or so that Lion King has been out that I haven't seen it not once. I guess I don't see the big deal lol. The Matrix never appealed to me nor does star wars.

It took a long time before I ever saw Scarface. I finally watched it in my late 20's.

Sean, do yourself a favor and just take 3 hours to watch Schindler's List. I've actually been meaning to watch that movie again lately. I actually have only seen Schindler's List from your list of movies. I torr...ERRRRRR downloaded gone with the wind a month ago and it's sitting there waiting for me to watch it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
You've never seen the lion king?.
Woah.... That was the ish back when I was a kid......I've never seen
The following

1) fight club
2) ocean 12-13
3) the cook out
4) how high
5) non of the Harry potter's

I haven't seen any of the Ocean's movies either. I've never heard of the cook out or how high. Harry Potter, nah.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I haven't seen any of the Ocean's movies either. I've never heard of the cook out or how high. Harry Potter, nah.

The Ocean's movies are fantastic, mindless fun. The first is the best, "13" is second best, and 12 is last...but they are all worth watching. Great chemistry between the actors which makes it fun.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sean, do yourself a favor and just take 3 hours to watch Schindler's List. I've actually been meaning to watch that movie again lately. I actually have only seen Schindler's List from your list of movies. I torr...ERRRRRR downloaded gone with the wind a month ago and it's sitting there waiting for me to watch it.

Tell you what, you download Inception, I'll download Schindler's List and we'll come back and review them and blame each other if we hate the movies, LOL! ;)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I've never seen
Pulp fiction
Kill bill 1 and 2
God Father
Star Wars

After reading all the posts I haven't seen almost every movie listed here except the oceans movies. I did see them.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Also on a side note I see that Heisenberg is 31. I'm 30. I always wondered how close in age or far from the regular posters here.

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I'm 25 and I've seen every movie listed here except the ones Sean mentioned.

And for the love of God E_Brown, go watch pulp fiction!!

Sent from my HTC M8

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
No Disney movies between Aladdin and Frozen

Any Godfather movies

Any Harry Potter movies

Any Die Hard movies

Taxi Driver

Those are just some. Haha!

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
I'm 44. Seen em all listed so far. But have to remember that kids haven't. Many quotes are lost on them.

None of the die hard movies? That's just wrong. Lol

My list would probably be some of this years stuff. Baby takes up my time.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR