House Of Cards on Netflix

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Couldn't find a thread on this so thought I'd start one on it.

Anyone else like this show as much as I do? Ever since I got all caught up on 'The Walking Dead' and 'Breaking Bad' finished, this has been the only show that I binge-watched in a little over a week's time (two seasons). Some of Kevin Spacey's best work. What I like most about his character is that he doesn't overdo it with the southern accent. The portrayal of the politicians away from the public view seems exactly like I've always thought.

I'm looking forward to Season 3.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Wife watches it...it bores me to tears personally, but I have found that I fall sound asleep when she's watching it in bed, so it's got that going for it (for me anyways, lol!)

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Love it. Haven't seen the second season yet due to being so busy at work and every other show I watch but it's coming up soon. Binge watching it soon.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I've yet to check it out, but I will indeed be watching at least the opening episode sometime tomorrow....:)

screaminggoat_s

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
I personally can't wait for the next season, although tbh I found Season 3 not quite as good as I'd hoped. The storyline with Doug was pretty great though.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Fiance asked me to not watch until she can with me. So I'm going to start watching tonight and clear my Netflix history so she doesn't know I started watching.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh