Name your most watched movie.

jmr1015

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
It has to be a toss up between Star Trek IV, Aliens, Romeo+Juliet, or Ghostbusters.

I, Robot deserves an honorable mention though. I toss that DVD in pretty often, even though a lot of times I won't even pay attention anymore.

KellBrown

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
Up until a few years ago it was probably Star Wars (IV) but Jaws or Blade Runner has probably eclipsed it because I end up in front of the TV late night flipping channels and once I catch a minute of it I'm there for the duration.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh man, I have a bunch. But off of the top of my head:

Back to the Future (trilogy)
Tombstone
Shawshank
Halloween (series)

Christmas Vacation
Christmas Story
Home Alone
the Santa Clause

The last ones I watch at least once every christmas.

enemy_mime

Nov 7, 2014
Visit site
I'd say Shawn of the Dead. I got it on DVD and when I'm feeling bored with the Walking Dead, I watch it to remind myself zombies can be fun.

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Monty Python's Holy Grail. I wore out two copies on VHS, have the DVD somewhere... I've lost the number of times I've seen this. I can quote the entire movie word for word while I watch it. It IS the epitome of comedy.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Monty Python's Holy Grail. I wore out two copies on VHS, have the DVD somewhere... I've lost the number of times I've seen this. I can quote the entire movie word for word while I watch it. It IS the epitome of comedy.

You've been on a movie roll this morning! :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Sangathegame

Jan 27, 2015
Visit site
Considering I have over 1000 DVDs, and most of them have been watched at least 10 times...this is a hard question for me to answer.

I would have to say Toy Story only b/c I also saw it 7 times in the movie theater.

Although a close second would have to be Braveheart, since I would watch it whenever I would have to study...lol

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Dances With Wolves remains my most watched. But aside from Christmas movies, which add up over the years, I was trying to think of what № 2 might be. It has to be The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson. LOL I've seen that at least 15 times. I could watch it right now.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Dances With Wolves remains my most watched. But aside from Christmas movies, which add up over the years, I was trying to think of what № 2 might be. It has to be The Long Kiss Goodnight with Geena Davis and Samuel L. Jackson. LOL I've seen that at least 15 times. I could watch it right now.

I agree and I watch "The Long Kiss Goodnight" last night......I can't even come close to telling you have w many times I've seen it.

TedNall

Feb 3, 2016
Visit site
Well to be honest when i was kid i watched Policy Academy at least 100 times. :rolleyes:

But right now will go for The Shawshank Redemption, Gladiator....

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro