Robin Williams

HAWK

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Just goes to show that money can't buy happiness, and too many people go untreated for mental issues because of the stigma that surrounds it. I really do pray for his family and may he rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
Wow I never would have thought he suffered from depression. You really can't tell what's going on inside of people.

May he RIP!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Truly a sad day...and a selfish act if he did truly take his own life. Mental health is such an ugly thing. Issues tend to find the yin and yang so often at the same exact time, pushing people to all kinds of vices, and sometimes, to unfortunate death. Prayers to his family and friends, may they all find peace, and may his soul find rest and peace.

This death touches me more than a normal celebrity would because I grew up with Robin Williams...Mrs. Doubtfire got me through a nasty divorce between my mom and dad as a child, allowing me to better understand the reasoning and how the outcome could work better. Jumanji played to my imagination...he'll always be my Peter Pan, and he'll always be my genie in a lamp.

So many more memories...it's just sad to think that no one will ever get new memories like I had with those.

RIP Mr. Williams.

Gift_Aladdin.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal