Batman vs superman

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Anyone else someone intrigued by this movie? I feel the pic released of affleck and the new suit actually looks pretty bad ***!ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1400164052.884433.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I actually am more excited to see how they portray Batman in the movie than anything else. I grew up liking Superman and the Justice League, but it never drew me in as much as the Marvel characters have.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Whatever they do, don't kill Superman in this movie.. I like superman better than Batman, so I won't mourn if Batman has to come to end

AgentHeracles

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
The movie's story will probably be a lead-up to Batman becoming more of the "Hero" that he will become with Gotham PD on his side and/or the JLA.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
If you want a good vision into what this new Bruce Wayne/Batman will be like, check out some of the comics and movies where Bruce Wayne was an older character instead of the younger playboy...what we're going to get is actually quite intriguing to me, and I absolutely thought Ben Affleck as Batman was one of the dumbest choices anyone had ever made in the history of movie making...until I realized what they were trying to do.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
If you want a good vision into what this new Bruce Wayne/Batman will be like, check out some of the comics and movies where Bruce Wayne was an older character instead of the younger playboy...what we're going to get is actually quite intriguing to me, and I absolutely thought Ben Affleck as Batman was one of the dumbest choices anyone had ever made in the history of movie making...until I realized what they were trying to do.

Totally agree, Sean

Sent from my iPhone 5s

Derrick4Real

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
Anyone else someone intrigued by this movie? I feel the pic released of affleck and the new suit actually looks pretty bad ***!

Sent from my iPhone 5
Nope. Love batman but the Nolan ones were it for me. He dropped the mic and walked out. I'm not saying I won't see it and won't try and be open minded but, one, I'm not a Superman fan. I will say the most recent superman wasn't as bad as people complained about. I thought it was ok. That said the entire concept seems illogical and silly to me cause one guy gets thrown literally through steel buildings and the other guy got hurt in a fist fight. But i digress, I get it in an actual comic book, but on film it think it will come of as a crazy mismatch. but we'll see. But to me it's like Star Wars prequels, they should have just stopped.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox