SeeBS Announces Letterman heir

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
I think this is pretty cool. I've always like Colbert the most out of the late night guys. I don't watch his show that often currently. I'm happy for him. Late night is pretty interesting now. I have a hard time deciding between Kimmel, Fallon, and Coco right now.

I never really found Letterman or Leno very funny.

kch50428

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
He says he's not going to do it "in character" as his present show is... so I guess the world will find out how much of his present "character" is really him...

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
Not being an American, although I knew who all these folks were, I was really unaware of all their nuances and differences until i spent some time in the US. Colbert is one of my favourites and I loved the Colbert Report.

SprSynJn

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
Being as I grew up with both Leno and Letterman and don't find the newer hosts that entertaining, I am quite saddened by this. Still, it's how TV goes.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
He says he's not going to do it "in character" as his present show is... so I guess the world will find out how much of his present "character" is really him...

That's actually the first thing I wondered when I heard this. I'm kind of glad he won't be "in character".

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods