Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
By far my favorite franchise from my childhood...and after hearing Michael Bay was producing it, I had an instant irritation that was only calmed by the creators saying "Wait to see the finished product!"

Well I did wait...patiently, and quietly...and after seeing that trailer, here are my thoughts...

- The ninja turtles SOUND awesome...but they look like some kind of weird shrek mutant, and that is so disheartening.
- The guy playing Shredder is totally wrong...just so totally wrong.
- Megan Fox is the worst decision they made in the entire production of this film...BY FAR the worst...she is not April O'Neil, she is not even close.

...Michael Bay has aborted another one of my childhood loves. He truly is a bast*rd for doing that.

That said, I'll still be there opening night because dammit, it's TMNT!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I agree with your points Sean, but I think the turtles look good! I like how they changed them up...just have to get used to the human lips. I'm hoping for the best!

Sent from my iPhone 5

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
By far my favorite franchise from my childhood...and after hearing Michael Bay was producing it, I had an instant irritation that was only calmed by the creators saying "Wait to see the finished product!"

Well I did wait...patiently, and quietly...and after seeing that trailer, here are my thoughts...

- The ninja turtles SOUND awesome...but they look like some kind of weird shrek mutant, and that is so disheartening.
- The guy playing Shredder is totally wrong...just so totally wrong.
- Megan Fox is the worst decision they made in the entire production of this film...BY FAR the worst...she is not April O'Neil, she is not even close.

...Michael Bay has aborted another one of my childhood loves. He truly is a bast*rd for doing that.

That said, I'll still be there opening night because dammit, it's TMNT!

Looks like the chances of screwing this movie up is almost guaranteed hahaha

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77