As a fan of Lost, anytime one of the actors shows up in another show, I immediately take notice. I was pretty excited about this, especially given how much I really like Almost Human.
This show really REALLY sucks. LOL! It's so cheesy, the acting is terrible, and honestly, you can very clearly see that someone saw what JJ Abrams' crew was bringing with Almost Human, so they decided to make something "similar". They failed.
I'm giving it one more episode and then I'm done. The story is so silly, the people have ZERO chemistry together, and ultimately, it feels so much like a knock off that it's hard to give it credit in any category.
I haven't been impressed at all. Watch at your own risk!
- 01-23-2014, 09:00 AM #2
- 01-23-2014, 10:41 AM #3
- 01-23-2014, 11:01 AM #4
- 01-23-2014, 01:13 PM #5
LOL Sean I completely agree this show is terrible and it such a shame cause Josh Holloway is such an awesome actor. Sometimes I wonder why actors even take gigs like this.
Think it was so stupid they killed his wife off in the second episode they could have made that a really good plot thread for the season.
Carried by a raven from the Wall.
That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL! Why did they do it? It wasn't really that necessary, and it kind of backed them into a corner with the plot.
I don't think the next episode is going to be ground breaking or anything, so I'm almost hesitant to even give it that much attention.
- 01-23-2014, 04:31 PM #7
- 01-23-2014, 05:16 PM #8
- By Andrey Khachaturov in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:44 PM
- By Rory Buckley in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-17-2013, 04:25 PM
- By dayoungatl in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-14-2013, 01:50 PM
- By maplefan in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2013, 02:06 AM
- By MustangLife in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 2Last Post: 10-04-2011, 04:05 PM