Intelligence...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
As a fan of Lost, anytime one of the actors shows up in another show, I immediately take notice. I was pretty excited about this, especially given how much I really like Almost Human.

This show really REALLY sucks. LOL! It's so cheesy, the acting is terrible, and honestly, you can very clearly see that someone saw what JJ Abrams' crew was bringing with Almost Human, so they decided to make something "similar". They failed.

I'm giving it one more episode and then I'm done. The story is so silly, the people have ZERO chemistry together, and ultimately, it feels so much like a knock off that it's hard to give it credit in any category.

I haven't been impressed at all. Watch at your own risk!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the review, Sean. In regard to the show, "Almost Human", I'm a huge fan of it....:)

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the review. I was interested in the show for the same reasons. I may check out an episode still but I'll keep my expectations low.

Sent using Tapatalk

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
LOL Sean I completely agree this show is terrible and it such a shame cause Josh Holloway is such an awesome actor. Sometimes I wonder why actors even take gigs like this.

Think it was so stupid they killed his wife off in the second episode they could have made that a really good plot thread for the season.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL! Why did they do it? It wasn't really that necessary, and it kind of backed them into a corner with the plot.

I don't think the next episode is going to be ground breaking or anything, so I'm almost hesitant to even give it that much attention.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
That's exactly what I was thinking! LOL! Why did they do it? It wasn't really that necessary, and it kind of backed them into a corner with the plot.

I don't think the next episode is going to be ground breaking or anything, so I'm almost hesitant to even give it that much attention.

Yeah and I didn't even really care that she died because they rushed it.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2