TV Show - Arrow

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone seen the show, "Arrow"? I started watching it a week ago via Netflix and found it to be a darn good show. Season 2 started 3 weeks ago on the CW channel (I believe), but I've yet to watch it. The CW channel is not available via Primetime on Demand in my area so I may have to turn to the internet to watch it. If you've seen it, especially Season 1, what do you or what did you think of it?

taz323

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
Re: Arrow

I've, been watching from beginning, it is a really good show. Didn't know at first if I was gonna like it, but kinda grew on me.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Arrow

I've, been watching from beginning, it is a really good show. Didn't know at first if I was gonna like it, but kinda grew on me.

Same here. I didn't know what to expect when I started watching it, but it didn't take long for me to get into it. It's also based on the Comic, "The Green Arrow", and is a darn good show, in my opinion....:)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

Anything with John Barrowman in it is amazing IMO lol. Good ol' Captain Jack Harkness.

I bet someone is looking forward to "Day of the Doctor"!!!!!!

Anyways I love Arrow. Really cool how they bring in the back story of the character and his time on the island.

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

+ I really enjoyed their mid season finale episode. Surprised to see Tommy again!

- Still not sold completely with the actor for Flash but maybe it will get better once he gets his own show.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

+ I really enjoyed their mid season finale episode. Surprised to see Tommy again!

- Still not sold completely with the actor for Flash but maybe it will get better once he gets his own show.

I will have to check out the mid-season finale via Hulu + later today. Thanks for the spoiler...:)

zdn1042

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site

I will have to check out the mid-season finale via Hulu + later today. Thanks for the spoiler...:)

So sorry about the spoiler. I always use the quick reply button whenever I'm on my PC.

...And I just tried the Go Advanced post option and I can't find any of the word format options usually found in community forums like bold, italics, underline, the spoiler tag, etc. Anybody know where I can find them?

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

So sorry about the spoiler. I always use the quick reply button whenever I'm on my PC.

...And I just tried the Go Advanced post option and I can't find any of the word format options usually found in community forums like bold, italics, underline, the spoiler tag, etc. Anybody know where I can find them?

No harm done...:)...I still watched and enjoyed the finale. Take care and enjoy the rest of your weekend, sir.

rayz336

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I recently started watching it and I'm all caught up now thanks to Netflix and Hulu+. This is a really good show and I hope it continues to develop!

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just finished watching tonight's episode of "Arrow", and wow, the ending took me totally by surprise. I can't wait for next week's episode...:)

ajl

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
Never saw this thread before, and recently subscribed to Netflix. Guess I'll have to try it out! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR