Once Upon a Time: Wonderland

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Anyone watch the series premiere for this horrible spinoff of OUAT?

Just crappy acting, horrible music and the CGI made me want to stab out my eyes.

The only redeeming qualities are John Lithgow as the White Rabbit, Naveen Andrews as Jafar (don't understand his being in Wonderland) and the Victorian Asylum sequence.

Will probably watch the next episode just for ****s and giggles.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm a fan of the initial Once Upon A Time series, but I'm not interested in this series, for some reason, and no, I did not watch the series premier.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I actually happen to like it, BUT I agree it's not as good as the original. As for Jafar, they show you in a flashback what happened, the Genie he is chasing was wished to their by it's last owner. We know that travel between worlds is already possible, as OUAT characters have traveled to Wonderland a few times, and vice versa, PLUS there has been travel to Frankenstein world. And right now OUAT has their main cast in Neverland! And of course other have traveled to Neverland too! As for the victorian times, again that's established! Remember when Neil/Baofire first crossed over from the Enchanted Kingdom? He ended up in a MUCH earlier time in London! So travel between realms CAN be unpredictable timewise.

LazyStarGazer

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I watched the premiere, and I agree the asylum part was ok.
I was also thinking Jafar seemed like an odd choice.
What next, the little mermaid?

Definitely didn't hook me like the original.
I'll give it another episode or two.

It's also bad timing for me.
It's on at the same time as The Big Bang Theory.
TBBT wins if I have to choose.

On second thought...they've written Mulan into the script, so what the hell, why not Jafar too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro