Only God Forgives...
I sat down today and watched this for one reason...the marketing of it (along with some of the writers and producers) worked on the movie Drive, which I really liked.
This movie was terrible...it was confusing, it was too artsy fartsy, and it was just an odd experience. The plot was simple enough...a sort of revenge story (though it differs in the fact that the 'revenge' was really misdirected, since the people seeking revenge in it were the family of the person who initially started the whole problem (meaning, the brother at the beginning of the movie rapes and beats a thai boxer's daughter, and she dies...and he kills him...and then the brother's family goes after the boxer guy).
It's so bad, I don't even know what to say except don't watch it, even for free...because you'll walk away feeling like your time was taken from you.
- 10-03-2013, 06:22 PM #2
- 10-05-2013, 07:26 PM #3
- 10-05-2013, 07:33 PM #4
- By Jessicalt1 in forum iOS 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2014, 04:23 PM
- By JakePleasants in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 13Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:44 PM
- By Jaguarr40 in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 10-01-2013, 08:01 PM
- By gameson in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 38Last Post: 09-30-2013, 09:01 PM
- By B1ue_B1aze in forum iPhone 5sReplies: 35Last Post: 09-29-2013, 11:36 PM