2 Guns Movie Review...

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm a huge fan of both Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington, so a movie combining the talent was a shoe in for me to go see, and I'm sure glad i did, it was a really great movie!

Lots of action, lots of silly humor and character relationship between the two, and some pretty awesome dialogue. I'd like to say this movie was like a grittier Lethal Weapon series, it had all the elements, it was just missing a bit of the charm...but when i say it was missing it, it really didn't miss much and was a solid film.

I think the only element i really didn't care for at all was the female lead, Paula Patton. I mean sure, she's a nice visual addition to the movie, and gets completely naked for those who were wondering, but her acting is terrible...to a point where she doesn't mesh well amongst the other talent on screen. She has ZERO chemistry with either of the leads, and she smiles WAY WAY too much to fit into the scenarios she was in. To put it simply, they could have replaced her with Pamela Anderson and probably had a better product in the end. I really hope people stop giving her lead roles.

All in all though, this is a solid movie, a great summer popcorn flick, and will leave you quite satisfied.

Also, i think with this movie, I'm going to start a rating system on here...rate by beer! 4 beers is perfect, 1 beer is bleh...

This is a solid :beer::beer::beer:

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Excellent. It is definitely one of the movies that are on my list of movies to see....:)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR