24's coming BACK, anyone EXCITED!?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Who saw it?

I found it very enjoyable, standard 24 fun time. Glad to see Michelle Fairley back on TV.

I just finished watching it about a half hour ago and loved it. The opening episodes did not disappoint. I plan to watch it again later tonight via Hulu Plus.

seashell93

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Loved it!!! Can't believe there's only 11 episodes though...I already want more! (I'm greedy like that😉)

Sent from my sweet sassy silver iPhone

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Oh man last nights episodes was so great! Episodes like that are my favorite, just pure Jack silliness. Only complaint was when President Heller decided to let the Marines take down Jack. Not a move a character that knows Jack so well should or would make. Unless his mental condition is clouding his judgement.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Oh man last nights episodes was so great! Episodes like that are my favorite, just pure Jack silliness. Only complaint was when President Heller decided to let the Marines take down Jack. Not a move a character that knows Jack so well should or would make. Unless his mental condition is clouding his judgement.

You are spot-on, my friend...:)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
This season is an absolute roller coaster! Wow, I get more excited every episode. Jack is pure Jack. Loving the returning characters, 24 is going out with a huge bang.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
This season is an absolute roller coaster! Wow, I get more excited every episode. Jack is pure Jack. Loving the returning characters, 24 is going out with a huge bang.

No doubt, and I can't even begin to know how the ending will play out....:)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
No doubt, and I can't even begin to know how the ending will play out....:)

I'm so excited for the last 2 episodes! I almost lost my sh!t when Chen barged through the door to Adrian's new compound. Had the same reaction as Chloe. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I'm so excited for the last 2 episodes! I almost lost my sh!t when Chen barged through the door to Adrian's new compound. Had the same reaction as Chloe. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

I know, right? Chen caught me off-guard, too. ;)

TurboTiger

Nov 27, 2003
Visit site
I have to crank the volume way up to understand what they're saying.
Many of the characters whisper, especially Jack.
Good Luck

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The final episode is shaping up to be a nail biter. Will Audrey meet her demise? Will jack get his revenge on Chen? I don't know what to expect, but next Monday can't get here fast enough...:)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Well, I'm in shock but at the same time sort of let down. Jack finally got Cheng but I really don't like the end of Jack's story.

This cannot be the end of 24.

Just_Me_D

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I'm in shock but at the same time sort of let down. Jack finally got Cheng but I really don't like the end of Jack's story.

This cannot be the end of 24.
Yeah, but it makes sense. Although I'm doubtful, it left the door open for another run at 24, in my opinion.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Yeah, but it makes sense. Although I'm doubtful, it left the door open for another run at 24, in my opinion.

It does make sense unfortunately. :( But Jack being in Russian hands is going to eat me up inside for a long time. The US has disavowed Jack more or less. Only the CIA London Station and the very top officials know Jack was around; no one is going to go looking for him or ask questions.

Jack's revenge on Cheng isn't enough for me. I need more closure. Jack in Russian hands with a silent clock is leaving me empty inside.

I'm gonna start a screen play where James Bond and Ethan Hunt break Jack out and form the ultimate spy team.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox