Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SeanHRCC
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

12,021 Posts
    Global Posts
    12,215 Global Posts

Default Fast and Furious 6...

Me, my wife and a group of friends have seen every one of these films in the theater on opening weekend...it has become almost a ceremonious event, and this time it was premised by having a huge taco party last night and watching ALL of the movies from start to finish. One would think after 10 hours of Fast and Furious, one would be over stimulated seeing the new one...I'm here to say this...

This movie was the most absurdly amazing film i have ever seen in my life.

It was cheesy, corny, and mindless, but i absolutely loved it! It picks up right where Fast 5 left off, and it takes the action up to a whole other level. Because this movie is packed full of spoilers, it will be difficult to really discuss it without killing the experience for some, so like Star Trek, I'll wait a few days before getting into details...suffice to say it lives up to all the action we were used to before, and it gets back into the street racing a good bit more in this one than the last one.

All in all, another fantastic summer blockbuster that didn't disappoint! Also...STAY FOR THE CREDITS! There's an EPIC surprise there, lol!
    Ipheuria likes this.

Default Re: Fast and Furious 6...

My adult son saw it last night and basically said the same thing. He didn't mention the after-credits scene. I will ask him about it later. Anyway, I'll see it within the next few days - probably Friday.
    iPhone Nanite

7 Posts
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Yes stay after the credit for the transporter
    iMore Genius

8,216 Posts
    Global Posts
    8,563 Global Posts

agreed, the movie was great. which surprised me since it was the "6th" movie. not sure how many other "6th" movies grab your attention like this one did..

anyways, i did not know The Rock had spidey senses!
    iPhone Newbie

17 Posts
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts

I am going to see this film next week. As cheesy and corny as the series has been, I still enjoy them other than the Tokyo Drift film, although "Han" was a good character.

Can't wait for the 7th installment next year!

For those that have seen it, do we need to stay to the end of the credits for anything like in the Fast 5 film?
    iMore Genius

7,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    7,332 Global Posts

I can't wait to see it. I have seen every one, have them all on DVD and know most of the lines lol I'm looking forward to this one. They have strayed away from the whole street racing connection which for a car enthusiast ofcourse I'd love to see more. But the action makes up for it Tokyo Drift was weird and the main character ruined what could have been an interesting movie.

I watched it opening weekend and like
    Others really enjoyed it and like stated picks up right where 5 left off .. I like how they stick with a story line but wish it was more about cars like the first one. Overall I still loved it ..

Sent from my iPhone 5 from a galaxy far far away (in the USA ) using Tapatalk !
    iMore Guru

1,922 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,654 Global Posts

My neighbors saw it a couple weeks ago and said it set up nicely for FF7 or whatever they are going to call it. I generally don't like seeing movies in theaters, but I will pick up the DVD to add to my collection.