The Walking Dead

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hopefully negan bashes Glenn or daryls brains in with Lucille.

I was thinking Morgan there for a bit. I was thinking he would go off on his own to try to talk to the group for a peaceful resolution, get kidnapped, and then have Negan and his men show up at Alexandria and make Morgan an example with Lucille.

zinedine

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking Morgan there for a bit. I was thinking he would go off on his own to try to talk to the group for a peaceful resolution, get kidnapped, and then have Negan and his men show up at Alexandria and make Morgan an example with Lucille.

That's a possibility but now that carol has run off I think negan is going to encounter the group on the road away from Alexandria. And imo, Morgan is not an important enough character to be negans first kill. Either way, I'm looking forward to what the writers have in store for the season 6 finale.

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I guess we will find out next season! Only 2 for sure no(s) it ain't Rick and it ain't Carl! (or should I say Coral)

imccausl

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
Re: The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

Anybody caught up? I literally almost fainted watching the season 7 premiere. Like. It was that gross.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Anybody caught up? I literally almost fainted watching the season 7 premiere. Like. It was that gross.

Second episode was boring compared to the first. We'll have to see how it goes, but I'm thinking the series is getting a bit stale.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

7-2 was boring. Carol's fake cackling was a bit much. It's setting things up but that episode was a snoozer.

No worries, major character development is happening with Negan around. And Negan will be around for 2-3 seasons. This is based simply off the running from the comics. I haven't read that far yet, however I know enough. There's gonna be some fun times ahead.

imccausl

Aug 16, 2016
Visit site
I'm think the second episode was a bit of a welcome relief after the first one's relentless emotional assault. Boring, maybe, but necessary to set up a foil to Negan's way of doing things. We have here two essentially polarized ways of life emerging in the new world order -- both of which ultimately illustrating how unsustainable/naive rick's group's organization is. It is simply not scalable. Which was kind of the struggle of season 6 between Morgan and the rest of the crew: scalability. Who can you trust? How can you know? Do you have to kill all the newcomers or can people change and/or adapt to your way of life? Negan is really good at getting people on the same page, but obviously at a great cost...

jwsnj3rd

Mar 29, 2011
Visit site
You guys are nuts. So it's gotta be balls out kill them all and then were like hey that show walking dead was that any good. Well they killed everybody on the first season so no one was left. But it was good then over.
Ohh ok? Lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods