The Walking Dead

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Well...IMO another great episode that had me glued to the TV the entire time; except for one part.

I feel cheated because either;
1) IMO I feel the death was not deserving of the character. No one even saw it happen, they will never know.
2) If the internet theories are true then that is just dumb TV IMHO.

The Alexandrians are even worse than I thought. Like >85% of them are now dead. How have they lived this long? That one dude was crying about everything and then literally 30 seconds later was getting eaten...LOL!

Beyond Fire

Nov 23, 2012
Visit site
I don't think Glenn died. When that dude killed himself he fell on top of Glenn and the walkers were eating that guy instead. Glenn will survive by camouflaging under the dead body.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I don't think Glenn died. When that dude killed himself he fell on top of Glenn and the walkers were eating that guy instead. Glenn will survive by camouflaging under the dead body.

I agree he is alive so many things point that he is alive !

Real question is did Rick get bit or just cut ?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I don't watch this show anymore but my fiance does. She was so concerned that I checked his IMDB and he's slated to appear in future Walking Dead episodes.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Anyone looking forward to the mid season premiere on 2/14/16? Kind of an interesting way to mark Valentines Day, imo. Nothing says romance like a fresh helping of the zombie apocalypse....

Last edited:

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
A co-worker and I had been talking how some of last year made it feel like they had run out of ideas.... wasn't quite the same show it had been. This gives me hope :)

I felt like that during season three (when they were living at the prison). I actually know someone that works on the show and apparently there was a ton of drama going on behind the scenes with the executives that were running it at the time. Needless to say, they figured things out and the show picked back up once hey had decent writers and producers again.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
The opener surprised me because I wanted them to use the rocket launcher at the end of last season and when Daryl did it I was caught by surprise

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
I also thought Glenn was finally done right in front of Maggie's eyes. Another nice surprise

Best episode in a long time

P.S I knew the kid was gonna be eaten but not the whole family

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
It was a great episode. In my opinion, you need all those "not so exciting" episodes though. They all tell a story. Not every episode can be like this one. I don't think people realize how much all that story telling builds into an episode like this one. If you didn't know the characters the way we do from what we learned in those episodes it wouldn't be the same at all. Just my two cents.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
It was a great episode. In my opinion, you need all those "not so exciting" episodes though. They all tell a story. Not every episode can be like this one. I don't think people realize how much all that story telling builds into an episode like this one. If you didn't know the characters the way we do from what we learned in those episodes it wouldn't be the same at all. Just my two cents.

Definitely agree with you on the story-builder thought. Some of those are just as good in their own way.

Episode 2 was really good too! Does anyone watch Talking Dead after? Lots of good insight there :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal