The Walking Dead

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Very obvious april fools joke, lol!

There is, however, strong rumors that Jon Hamm (plays the lead in Mad Men) is being heavily considered for the role. I would not mind that at all...he was excellent in Mad Men, and he actually looks pretty close to the part if they can rough him up a bit from his cool clean look from his other character.

G1ggs

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
Very obvious april fools joke, lol!

There is, however, strong rumors that Jon Hamm (plays the lead in Mad Men) is being heavily considered for the role. I would not mind that at all...he was excellent in Mad Men, and he actually looks pretty close to the part if they can rough him up a bit from his cool clean look from his other character.

Lol. :D

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Well that was a boring Sunday night! Haha

I got home from Easter dinner with the family, sat down on the couch, and then was like...there's nothing on TV. Mad Men is so boring, I don't understand what people like about that show. Good thing Game of Thrones starts next week. I miss TWD already.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I got home from Easter dinner with the family, sat down on the couch, and then was like...there's nothing on TV. Mad Men is so boring, I don't understand what people like about that show. Good thing Game of Thrones starts next week. I miss TWD already.

Mad Men is a period piece...and I think a lot of people like it because of the time frame which it takes place (the attitudes, the clothes, the environments, etc). I don't care for it, just like I don't care for Halt and Catch Fire (the show my wife is currently working on actually), but I can see why people are attracted to it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

It's a show that can go on for 12 years if it wanted to. Other than being a period piece it's more like a "life goes on" sort of show. For example, if you watch a show where some guy sees this girl at a restaurant that he wanted to talk to but didn't, later on during that show or series he'd miraculously find her again. In Mad Men you never see that girl again in your life.

Ironically I find Game of Thrones one of the most boring shows I've ever tried to sit and watch. I really, really, REALLY wanted to like it but I was so bored to death with the first three shows I watched that I figured it wasn't worth my time.

Different strokes...

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been avoiding this thread like a zombie.
Finally caught up with TWD. Had to binge last two episodes of season 3 all of 4 all of 5. Got the whole series on my Direct TV DVR which I'm about to lose. Got to switch to Verizon Fios next week.
I think TWD is one of the best shows derived from other source material. I binged the comics right after the Season 1 Premiere. I left off on the comic right after Season 1 Premiere. I'm somewhere on issue 110 with the comics.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

by1333

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
I was out in Senoia GA for work and took some great pics of the set.
Funny thing my pics seem to be of things are yet to come. i was all hyped telling folks, "in my pics you see this... than that.." and I was like, wait what?!?!?!?!
I am in the process of reading the comics...

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I was out in Senoia GA for work and took some great pics of the set.
Funny thing my pics seem to be of things are yet to come. i was all hyped telling folks, "in my pics you see this... than that.." and I was like, wait what?!?!?!?!
I am in the process of reading the comics...

I'm all caught up on the books, and part of me would love to hear/see what you saw! Haha

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Tonights episode was probably one of the best in a LONG time!

This show puts "Fear" to shame...even on the slow episodes.

AWESOME EPISODE! I don't want to cause any spoilers but what an action-packed episode! Can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

dchandler

Sep 11, 2009
Visit site
AWESOME EPISODE! I don't want to cause any spoilers but what an action-packed episode! Can't wait to see how this whole thing plays out.

Sent from my iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk

I didn't see it tonight but I will catch up tomorrow

Sent from my Super iPhone 6s Plus using Tapatalk