The Walking Dead

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Interesting episode. Can't wait to see what comes next!

I liked the governors character in the show, but I wish they stuck more to the book as to how awful he actually was.

Hopefully with Negan they nail it.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I enjoyed this past episode. Not a lot of action, but I am ok with that.

Who took Rick's hidden gun? Someone from the safe zone, I'm guessing?

I love seeing Rick play by their rules, while secretly plotting to take over the place if things go bad. It's almost like he was the bad guy in this episode.

Can't wait to see what comes next, and what is going to happen with Daryl too...he obviously isn't pleased about being there.

And where is Morgan roaming around now??

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I just ordered the Walking Dead Compendium One...I haven't read any of the books, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the story line in the books.

I know general information about it, but I want to dive in and see how the source material plays out.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just ordered the Walking Dead Compendium One...I haven't read any of the books, so I'm looking forward to seeing more of the story line in the books.

I know general information about it, but I want to dive in and see how the source material plays out.

Enjoy watching Shane meet his demise almost immediately, LOL! You'll really start wondering who the hell some of the people are and then you'll realize that they either exist as another person in the tv show or not at all in the TV world.

For those who do know what is coming...I have a feeling "Lucille" will meet with another person than how it goes down in the comic book...call it a hunch, but I see it coming based on how the characters are acting and how the stories are playing out on the TV show. I'm not sure I like the theory I have, but it will certainly shake up the audience, lol!

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Enjoy watching Shane meet his demise almost immediately, LOL! You'll really start wondering who the hell some of the people are and then you'll realize that they either exist as another person in the tv show or not at all in the TV world.

For those who do know what is coming...I have a feeling "Lucille" will meet with another person than how it goes down in the comic book...call it a hunch, but I see it coming based on how the characters are acting and how the stories are playing out on the TV show. I'm not sure I like the theory I have, but it will certainly shake up the audience, lol!

Yea, like I said I know the story lines and the differences, but I want to actually read the source material.

I'm thinking Negan may have been one of the three men exiled from Alexandria, and that young girl sneaking out is bringing them supplies and inside info.

Curious to see how it plays out.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Wow the last episode might be one of my favorites ever! I love the group dynamic with the people of Alexandria. I'm surprised Daryl seems to be changing his mind so quickly. Rick and Carol are scheming hardcore. Sasha is trigger happy. The others are trying.

The people of Alexandria though, wow. How many of them have been inside there the whole time? I'm with Rick that they are very very lucky so far. Are there fewer survivors in the mideast US so less potential trouble?

Carol threatening that kid! OMG!!! What a scene.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What they've done with Carol on the TV show is absolutely fantastic...she might be my favorite character out of EVERYONE, and hilariously, I hated her initially! If there is a morbidity to the TV show that matches that of the comic book, it was certainly Carol in that last episode.

hearmeoutx

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
I am really loving this season, especially the last few episodes. It is really showing different sides of the characters we all love. I do wish for once Rick would stop trying to take something good and turning it into something it does not have to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I am really loving this season, especially the last few episodes. It is really showing different sides of the characters we all love. I do wish for once Rick would stop trying to take something good and turning it into something it does not have to be.

You'll be happy he maintains such a level of caution later...trust me. ;)

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

You either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

I don't fault Rick or any members of our group for acting the way they are. They've been through a lot. The people of Alexandria...they have no idea what's outside those walls it seems. Even Aaron doesn't seem like he is fully integrated into Alexandria having also been outside for some period of time; and admitting he has killed two people.

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
man Alexandria is the best that could have happened to TWD. I'm not a comic book reader, so please don't spoil it for me :rotfl: , but I would love to see the show draw on that for a much longer time, sort of establish that as the new premise of the show and focus on the struggle to rebuild society after the apocalypse (there could still be plenty of zombie action when they go out of town, or are attacked or whatever). I know this is not realistic, but I'd love it, feel like the 'roaming around and scavenging' model has been worn out by now.

What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead spin-off? I'm skeptical, don't want a brilliant show like this one to be associated with one that's set in L.A. (no offence to anyone living in LA) and potentially just a dull replication.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
What are your thoughts on the Walking Dead spin-off? I'm skeptical, don't want a brilliant show like this one to be associated with one that's set in L.A. (no offence to anyone living in LA) and potentially just a dull replication.

I'm actually pretty excited about it because it will be TOTALLY fresh even for the full on comic book readers like myself...the show we have now is starting to age a bit, and I could use some fresh content. AMC knows they have a gold mine in the franchise, so it'll be a solid effort I feel, and the story will draw even the most seasoned comic fan in with stories we can't really predict (which is awesome in my opinion).

I'll keep my Alexandria comments to myself...prepare for a roller coaster ride is all I will say, and SOON!

melbsteve

Jun 23, 2013
Visit site
I'm actually pretty excited about it because it will be TOTALLY fresh even for the full on comic book readers like myself...the show we have now is starting to age a bit, and I could use some fresh content. AMC knows they have a gold mine in the franchise, so it'll be a solid effort I feel, and the story will draw even the most seasoned comic fan in with stories we can't really predict (which is awesome in my opinion).

I'll keep my Alexandria comments to myself...prepare for a roller coaster ride is all I will say, and SOON!

oh booo haha, yeah my gut feeling was that sh*t will hit the fan soon. You might be right about LA, I can see why it would be exciting news for comic book readers.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2