The Walking Dead

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Why would you want Rick dead?

I don't know. For the wow factor, I guess. I think I'm just hoping for something like that since I've just become uninterested and am struggling to admit that I'm uninterested. I've just skimmed through the last 3 episodes because I've had a hard time staying interested in the storyline. It's a "me" problem, obviously.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I don't know. For the wow factor, I guess. I think I'm just hoping for something like that since I've just become uninterested and am struggling to admit that I'm uninterested. I've just skimmed through the last 3 episodes because I've had a hard time staying interested in the storyline. It's a "me" problem, obviously.

Wow. Interesting. To each his own I suppose. I think this is the best season yet. Anyway, I just can't picture Rick ever being killed off. If you really want the "wow" factor, kill off Darryl. That might break the internet.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I feel that this group, or groups, need a leader...and Rick is the best one. To me, there isn't anyone yet that would be able to step up. Daryl is too much of a loaner in many ways....like a dog on a leash. He will do anything for the group, but when push comes to shove he is better off on his own. Abraham is too naive and too hot headed to be a great leader. Carol would be good, but as we have seen in the past, not many people agree with her methods even when she believes she is putting the group's best interest first.

I think there are other characters that would be better to kill off, and stay shocking, than Rick or Daryl.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I feel that this group, or groups, need a leader...and Rick is the best one. To me, there isn't anyone yet that would be able to step up. Daryl is too much of a loaner in many ways....like a dog on a leash. He will do anything for the group, but when push comes to shove he is better off on his own. Abraham is too naive and too hot headed to be a great leader. Carol would be good, but as we have seen in the past, not many people agree with her methods even when she believes she is putting the group's best interest first.

I think there are other characters that would be better to kill off, and stay shocking, than Rick or Daryl.

I disagree. If you're going for the ultimate shock factor, then Rick and Darryl are 1 and 2. Everyone else is a distant 3.

Regardless of that, I'm calling it now....Carol bites it before the end of the season.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I disagree. If you're going for the ultimate shock factor, then Rick and Darryl are 1 and 2. Everyone else is a distant 3.

Regardless of that, I'm calling it now....Carol bites it before the end of the season.

I'm not arguing that...I totally agree that Rick or daryl would be the ultimate shock. My comment was about leadership.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site

After last episode I kind of feel it's reversed now. Daryl is level headed and calculating while Rick is the dog on the leash. IMO...Rick WANTED to kill that cop...he was just standing there waiting for the guy to make any move...then Daryl stepped in and talked him down.

I don't think Carol will survive this encounter.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
After last episode I kind of feel it's reversed now. Daryl is level headed and calculating while Rick is the dog on the leash. IMO...Rick WANTED to kill that cop...he was just standing there waiting for the guy to make any move...then Daryl stepped in and talked him down.

But Rick was right :)

vn906c

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I also would not mind if Carl got killed off. He's been my least favorite character since the show started.

I think Carol is going to die soon. She has internal bleeding with hardly any medical support! I predict that Carol will die and turn into a walker and Daryl will be the one to finish her in the end. Great season so far!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox