The Walking Dead

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I enjoy her path....she was going to kill herself and now she is a zombie killing badass. Tough broad

I don't find the governor to be a strong character for some reason. Just something missing. So when I see Andrea basically choosing some rooster from someone who I don't find to be that magnificent over a person who basically helped in keeping her alive for months is what pisses me off. I liked her better during her transformation. Now she's just utterly annoying.

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
I don't find the governor to be a strong character for some reason. Just something missing. So when I see Andrea basically choosing some rooster from someone who I don't find to be that magnificent over a person who basically helped in keeping her alive for months is what pisses me off. I liked her better during her transformation. Now she's just utterly annoying.

Strong character? Not the point. He is Ann character, an enigma. We are talking about a zombie based series..
Bets on upcoming storyline? The two camps join....right?

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Strong character? Not the point. He is Ann character, an enigma. We are talking about a zombie based series..
Bets on upcoming storyline? The two camps join....right?

I disagree. I think this series more than anything is character driven. Just like
Rocky isn't a boxing movie, but rather it's a love story.

I don't think they'll join. Carol will want Daryl back and the only way he'd come
back is if they let Merle there. To which point, Merle will want to run the show at
the prison. Feels like there will be some kinda Catch 22

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Nobody but Darryl wants Merle in the camp. But we're stuck with him. He did follow Darryl back and help out at the prison. Darryl has become stronger and stronger and will soon be able to control Merle, at least that's how it seems. Both brothers wanted the same thing - safety and acceptance. Darryl has found that, and Merle is still looking.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Sometimes i hate the fact that i know the future...lol.

At any rate, episode was awesome, and it definitely caught me by surprise when Axel died (since this did not follow the comic universe really)...it's about to go down ladies and gents!

Also, a little interesting detail that most probably didn't see but should put a smile on your face...

S7ikqRo.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Oh, yeah. Caught that immediately. I kinda wish they hadn't returned to the prison
so soon. I would have liked another episode of them together on their own. I like
the dialogue they have with each other. This was basically the first episode that
we've seen them communicating on screen.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I love how Darryl is now handling Merle. Merle was not expecting a liberated little brother.

What happened to the 4 people that crazy Rick chased out?

Brickman

Nov 28, 2008
Visit site
I love how Darryl is now handling Merle. Merle was not expecting a liberated little brother.

What happened to the 4 people that crazy Rick chased out?

I bet they are hiding in the Prison and will show back up and be excepted into the group as soon as Daryl gets back. That's my guess. :rolleyes:

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The people from the other side of the prison will be back.

The person driving the truck is actually a very important character...all I will say for now is that if you thought Michonne was kind of a bad ass, just wait...you'll have another female ass kicker to enjoy, lol. And that van was called a "Zombie Bomb" in the comic book, but most of the time they bailed on the truck and let it crash into whatever it would hit and the zombies would just pour out after it crashes...the one you guys saw was quite organized, the representation of those things in the comic books was pure chaos and destruction...and THEN the zombies, lol.

And as far as the sniper...wouldn't be a very good sniper if people could see them get into position now would they? ;)