The Walking Dead

salscott

Mar 4, 2009
Visit site
The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

I'm really having withdrawals from this show. We have to wait until feb.? My son and I watch football all Sunday and smile when we realize that we have the wd to look forward to.
The killer within episode was the most intense episode of any show I have ever seen. I purposely won't detail why, until just me'd lets us know he is caught up. Greatest. Episode. Ever.

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
So far season 3 is crazy it keeps getting better each episode. Only other show I like more is sons of anarchy.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Love this show!!! Season 2 was a bit slow and season 3 is as if someone opened up the floodgates! Recommended for anyone that's thinking of watching!

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
currently there is a Walking Dead Marathon on AMC right now and it appears it goes well into tomorrow

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Trying to figure out what the payoff is with that. Weird....

They're just trying to keep her part of the show for some reason. When I still saw
her name in the opening credits last night, I thought to myself "I guess she's going
to be making hallucination appearances."

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
They're just trying to keep her part of the show for some reason. When I still saw
her name in the opening credits last night, I thought to myself "I guess she's going
to be making hallucination appearances."

Yeah,but if you look close,that wasn't her playing ghost Lori.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Rick is nuts. I am looking forward to finding out what the deal is.

The new group is obviously 50% trouble, so I expect the two white guys will be gone before long. I'm hoping they keep the black couple - as a couple. Enough tearing people apart for a while.

And if they don't bring Darryl back I'm going to revolt. Who the ell cares about his evil redneck trash brother!

Hail Caesar

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site
Same here, I have the 2nd compendium and haven't read it yet! I thought this first episode of the second half season 3 was very good!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234