The Walking Dead

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I also would not mind if Carl got killed off. He's been my least favorite character since the show started.

I think Carol is going to die soon. She has internal bleeding with hardly any medical support! I predict that Carol will die and turn into a walker and Daryl will be the one to finish her in the end. Great season so far!

Carl won't be going anywhere...we've got so much of him left to see. They've had to really slow the progression of Carl because of some of the story arcs they've changed over the course of the TV show, but as with many of the characters, when they leave Georgia, Carl is in for quite a life changing series of events...lol.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
About freakin' time...my face when she started walking towards the Lt...

stop.gif

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Rick Grimes is back!!! Woo he is one bad mofo, loved it. Now that Morgan knows Rick is still alive, I can't wait they meet again. Damn you February.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm glad Beth's run is finally over. It's weird though....if they didn't know she was still alive, or bother looking for her, then they would have walked away with the same result and without a banged up Carol.

Should have just thrown in the towel on Beth the minute she got taken by the cross car last season.

Les74

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Rick Grimes is back!!! Woo he is one bad mofo, loved it. Now that Morgan knows Rick is still alive, I can't wait they meet again. Damn you February.

Curious about Morgan's intentions. The clip at the end of the episode led me to believe he's going after Rick....and not in a good way.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Curious about Morgan's intentions. The clip at the end of the episode led me to believe he's going after Rick....and not in a good way.

If the TV story skews off the comic (like it so often does) then it's possible...I got the same feeling, but sort of knowing the "future", I just kind of dismissed it.

jburke82

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Well that was not what I was expecting for the second half starter, but I guess I didn't know what to expect anyway.

The pacing was odd, and it was a little too "artsy" for me, but it was definitely shocking.

That being said, I was extremely disappointed that Beth found her way into the episode and was once again singing. Ha

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
What a weird episode, left me frustrated throughout. To top it off, the unexpected ending was whack.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Well that was not what I was expecting for the second half starter, but I guess I didn't know what to expect anyway.

The pacing was odd, and it was a little too "artsy" for me, but it was definitely shocking.

That being said, I was extremely disappointed that Beth found her way into the episode and was once again singing. Ha

Sadly, fans of the show The Flash will be seeing her soon...made me very sad to hear.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711