The Walking Dead

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

I'm on episode 3 and I'll probably watch 1 more before Monday Night Football comes on. Hopefully, I'll be caught up by this time next week.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Re: The Walking Dead - need to catch up!

I can't wait for the showdown between Darrel and Merle!

I don't know about a showdown. I just can't wait until they finally see each other.
Darryl deserves to see his brother. Nobody really sympathizes with him.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for the showdown between Darrel and Merle!

I don't know about a showdown. I just can't wait until they finally see each other.
Darryl deserves to see his brother. Nobody really sympathizes with him.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Darrel loves and misses his brother. He can't help that. But Darrel is a good guy while Merle is not.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

What do you mean nobody sympathizes with Darrel?
Like the viewing audience or the others in the group?

Either way, Darrel is respected and adored by everyone!
The group realizes what an important member he is and rick values his opinion over everyone.
And I would bet that given a poll the audience would rate Darrel over everyone, with Glenn and Maggie a close second (they are a package deal), and new ninja zombie killer michon third

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site

What do you mean nobody sympathizes with Darrel?
Like the viewing audience or the others in the group?

Either way, Darrel is respected and adored by everyone!
The group realizes what an important member he is and rick values his opinion over everyone.
And I would bet that given a poll the audience would rate Darrel over everyone, with Glenn and Maggie a close second (they are a package deal), and new ninja zombie killer michon third

The others in the group didn't sympathize much with him for losing his brother.
Whether he was dead or just gone.

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site

My favorite series is sons of anarchy but will check this out for sure.

One of my brothers is into that show. I've watch a few episodes while visiting him and I've been meaning to wholly check it out, but had forgotten all about it until you mentioned it. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

Hot94Z28

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

One of my brothers is into that show. I've watch a few episodes while visiting him and I've been meaning to wholly check it out, but had forgotten all about it until you mentioned it. Thanks for the reminder. ;)

No problem and seasons 1-3 are on Netflix if not season 4 now? I really like season 4 and now this season as they have been the best in my opinion.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Seriously. I hate the Governor now. Basically telling Merle if need be, kill his brother.

Next week's episode will be brutal. Not only from the coming confrontations but because it's the one before the break :-/

And didn't Rick tell Daryl the essentially the same thing in the preview? I was only half watching at that point ;)

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site

Go Glen! That kid has come a long way since he rescued Rick in season 1. He really stood up both to Merle and the walker. I was hoping he could rescue Maggie, though. But I guess he can still do that next week.

Think Andrea will be of any help once #TeamPrison gets to Woodbury?

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Go Glen! That kid has come a long way since he rescued Rick in season 1. He really stood up both to Merle and the walker. I was hoping he could rescue Maggie, though. But I guess he can still do that next week.

Think Andrea will be of any help once #TeamPrison gets to Woodbury?

Good question. Part of me thinks she "drank the Kool Aid" but she does seem weary of the governor a bit...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711