NBC's Revolution - Check it Out!

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Folks,

I get lots of free movies screening passes. Now I have been invited to a screening of the series premiere of NBC's Revolution. It's being shown at movie theaters around the country. I THINK others can get in on this, except Chicago which has "sold out" The passes are free of course, but first come first serve. If anyone is a sci fi fan, you would probably be interested in this.

Gofobo RSVP Landing | Gofobo

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
I believe the screens are all over now. I think New York's was 9/4 and all the rest were last night. HOWEVER you can still see the Pilot, as it's available on Hulu. They told us last night. BUT it was way cool seeing it on the big screen. Anyways check it out here....

Watch Revolution | Pilot online | Free | Hulu

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I started watching season 1 of the show, "Revolution", via Netflix, a few days ago and I can't stop watching it. Dang, it's a great show.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
It got a little to "swash buckling" for me, and seemed cheesy in the fact that sword fights broke out like every 10min. it seemed like, lol. I gave up about 75% through season 1.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
My wife and I started watching it last year when it came out... she has lost interest due largely to the "excessive carnage", as she puts it. Must be a girl thing. :)

pkcable

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Yea I still love it! And the new season has many new twists and turns and is really keeping my interest. Can't wait till Wednesday night!

Interestingly I also like the new show that took it's slot on Monday after The Voice, The Blacklist!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Yea I still love it! And the new season has many new twists and turns and is really keeping my interest. Can't wait till Wednesday night!

Interestingly I also like the new show that took it's slot on Monday after The Voice, The Blacklist!
I think I have four episodes left to watch in season one. I will immediately begin season two via on Demand, if applicable.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
It got a little to "swash buckling" for me, and seemed cheesy in the fact that sword fights broke out like every 10min. it seemed like, lol. I gave up about 75% through season 1.

Not only that but everyone's clothes were far to clean and their hair too perfect for a world supposedly with no electricity. Way to over produced like Under the Dome IMO, like all network shows these days really. I feel like I'm far to aware I'm watching a TV show. These network shows just don't look or feel "right" anymore compared to the shows on cable. I bailed at about the same point on Revolution.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2