ted - i assume i am the only who liked it?

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Loved it. I posted my Thunder Buddy on my Twitter and Instagram last night. It's bigger than Ted. lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
My best friend, who is in Orlando, sent me a text message telling me how much he enjoyed the movie, "Ted". He told me he hadn't laughed that hard while watching a movie in a long time. Our likes are similar so I will definitely see it soon.

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
that movie was hilarious! i'd definitely watch it again. i was however a little disturbed by the fact there were little children at the location i was at

i watched it at a HD Drive-in but i think they fell asleep about halfway into it lol

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
lmao! it's from the movie, you'll understand when you go see it. be prepared to laugh!!

Whew! Thank you for the clarification. I had come to the conclusion that it was in reference to the movie, but I wasn't certain. When I initially read it, I was like, "What the heck! Did I or anyone else say something wrong or disrespectful?"...lol...I mean, his statement wasn't in quotes or anything and there was no mention of the movie. Know what I mean?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Whew! Thank you for the clarification. I had come to the conclusion that it was in reference to the movie, but I wasn't certain. When I initially read it, I was like, "What the heck! Did I or anyone else say something wrong or disrespectful?"...lol...I mean, his statement wasn't in quotes or anything and there was no mention of the movie. Know what I mean?

Just Me, D
(iPhone 4S)

Sorry yes it's from the movie I knew anyone who has seen it would get it lol

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I was really worried I'd seen all the best clips in the trailers, but thankfully there are plenty more funny moments. What on earth is he going to do in the 2nd Movie?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll