dvd to ipad

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
You need to convert them to a format that your ipad can play. There are tons of computer programs that do that. Google converting dvd to other formats.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I have found that there is a TREMENDOUS FREEWARE program called fair use wizard.
However, you will need to decrypt your DVDs to use the program...

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've heard those are both good, I've just been some great mp4 quality from the fair use wizard at only 700mb file size!!

ciabo

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
i dont get why this ting isnt posting but imma try again, in dvd fab im not etting any audio i dnt really know why... i need an answer and fast pls

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
When you rip select the video file ( main movie ) and on the right the audio .. English .. Spanish or whatever if you don't select it then it won't work

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ciabo

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
When you rip select the video file ( main movie ) and on the right the audio .. English .. Spanish or whatever if you don't select it then it won't work

i do press the language on the left, along with the subtitles... it worked great on the 1st movie, but then i wasnt getting any audio which sucks... i also raised the volume on the preview window in the bottom left corner and nothing

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
So in the preview window you have no audio as well ? Sounds like a computer issue .. Try making the file and putting it on a device and play it on there maybe it's the audio on your computer ?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73