The Firm Cancelled?!?!?!

Dryland

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
Are the TV networks insane? Why are good tv shows cancelled? The show is getting better and better. I'm a sad that this is the only season. I hope some other network pics up the show. This is a real shame.

sting7k

Dec 15, 2008
Visit site
Cable is where it's at. The major networks are dead to me.

AMC, A&E, and FX are where it's at. HBO as well.

They just can't compete anymore IMO.

iVazz

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
USA is good too. Fox is okay but with House over it'll be rough for them.

Sent from the dark recesses of my mind using Tapatalk.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I haven't actually watched the firm yet? Though i do have the whole season in dvr ready to go...
And about unforgettable... First off half that show was that stupid broad watching herself do something she's already done... Like the filmed 20 minutes of video or each episode and were like how do we make this 46 minutes long... Oh slow motion poppy!!!!
And second she's not that attractive!! Like a 6 and by Hollywood standards shes downright ugly!

GingerSnapsBack

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
I tried to watch The Firm. Got about four episodes in before I lost interest. IMO, the story just jumped around way too much. I've been a Calllum Rennie fan since his days on Due South as Ray Koslowski, but I just couldn't get in to this show.

A Gifted Man was my favorite new show this season along with Person of Interest. AGM was canceled while I missed half of PoI and the eps are NOT on CBS.com which sucks. Just clips.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73