Top 5 worst movies you ever watched
04-14-2013 09:47 PM
- Lets hear about the top 5 worst movies you watched and if you want say why too.
1. Piranha 3D - it was like they spent the all the money on a few of semi famous actors and had no money left for writers or real special effects work. So they just threw in some topless women to make people forget.
2. Scream any number
3. Excorcist (New)
5.12-18-2011 02:01 PM
- I wouldn't say Bridesmaids was one of the worst but it wasn't as funny as people made it seem...but on to my worst list.
1. Any Saw movie after the 1st one.
2. Scary Movie
3. All Tyler Perry plays that were made into movies.
4. Snakes on a Plane
5. Anaconda 1, 2 & 3
To name a few.
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk12-18-2011 10:17 PM
- 12-19-2011 02:11 PM
- I'll start my saying that all YouTube imbeds may not be work-safe for language or content, so you have been warned if you choose to watch (no nudity though).
Some of the movies I've seen are truly horrible and should NEVER under any circumstances be viewed by anyone for any reason that is humanly possible to think of. I've seen some movies where I just knew that I was going straight to hell, just for watching them. These movies are:
2. "The Human Centipede" - If you're a movie geek, chances are you've at LEAST heard of "The Human Centipede". It's about a mad scientist who has a scheme to attach people, rectum to mouth, to essentially create a "centipede" out of humans. Yes, the movie is just as bad as it sounds, and it's pretty disgusting too. Some scenes are especially difficult to watch, especially when the humans a bit further down the centipede chain are force fed their "food", and those with a weak stomach should not watch this movie. Otherwise, it's pretty typically horror movie stuff, but the plot was bad enough to get it banned in several countries. I didn't find anything enjoyable or redeeming about this film in any way, and if I had spend money to buy it, I'd have broken the disk in half and thrown it away to ensure at least that copy could never been seen. I personally can't rate this movie low enough. Giving it a 0 out of 10 just seems too generous.
But, if you think this movie is bad, my #1 pick makes "The Human Centipede" look like a Disney movie!!
1. "A Serbian Film" - This movie should be outlawed and ALL copies worldwide should be destroyed. This movie seriously made me feel terrible after I watched it. Even thinking about it now makes me physically sick. I was seriously depressed for at least a month afterward, and truly wish I could go back in time and NOT see these movie. There is literally nothing redeeming at all about this film, and I would never recommend it to anyone for any reason. The plot revolves around a Serbian ex-porn star who is offered a VERY large sum of cash to do "one last film", but that catch is that he can't know what it's about and everything is shot guerrilla style where the actor experiences things and events as they occur. The movie really isn't so bad up to this point, but it quickly devolves into some of the most f'ed up things ever to touch film. Over the course of the rest of the movie, you will be assaulted by sex, snuff, babies, children, death, decapitations (though not all in that order, and some are combined with others) and all kinds of things that I never wanted to even think of, let alone see in a movie. You can find a synopsis of the movie easy enough through Google, however I would warn against even doing that. It's truly that terrible. This is a movie that should never have been made, or allowed to have been made. The actors, producers, directors, and crew should have known better than to be involved with this movie. I cannot rate this movie low enough to express my complete and total disgust!! DO NOT EVER WATCH THIS MOVIE!!! EVER!!!! And trust me, if you do, you will then know that you will someday ride the Express Elevator directly to the lowest point of Hell.
But PLEASE, read the synopsis BEFORE watching the movie to see if you think you can handle it. And trust me, I'm not trying to tell you not to see this movie just so you'll get curious and go out and watch it. This movie should never be seen!!!! Period!!! You have been warned!!!
Needless to say.... this next batch of films that are fine to watch, but just especially terrible or amateur, but are usually good enough to watch at least once, if not for a good laugh.
Troll 2 was pretty bad. Not saying Troll 1 was an Academy Award Winner though either... That said, Troll 2 CAN be a fun movie to watch, especially with friends. It can't be so bad at times to be laughable and boring, but there are definitely some truly hilarious parts... Not because they are inherently funny, but just because they're so bad, they're good!
Here's some Troll 2 love (Click to watch):
ANY Troma film could be considered the worst movie ever made on any given day, but I think they fall into the category of "So Bad, It's Good!!". But definitely one of the worst Troma films is "Beware, Children At Play!". This movie is about a small town where all of the children suddenly disappear, only to be replaced by demon-possessed doppelgngers!! If you want just a taste of how bad the movie is, I'll provide a link. Just be aware that the kids being killed are the evil ones, and aren't just some cute misunderstood youths:
Click to watch:
Another one that just came to mind is called "The Room". It's an amateur movie that is just awful. I think you can watch the whole thing on YouTube, or at least you used to be able to. It's really not worth watching unless you want to see a truly awful movie, with bad direction, bad acting, bad everything. This is a movie that's so bad it's.... no, it's just bad! It was written and directed by actor Tommy Wiseau, who is also the star of the movie. I think he was trying to create a project to project himself to stardom, but failed miserably in the process.
I don't recommend watching "The Room". But this video is worth watch just to get the gist of it, at least all the important parts. Aside from cluing you in to the plot, it might even give you a few laughs:
Click to watch:
A few others that come to mind:
Hobgoblins - 1988
Max and Me - 1988
Showgirls - 1998
Battlefield Earth - 2000
Batman and Robin - Yea, the one with George Clooney
*Anything featuring the actor Crispin Glover
I'm sure there are other honorable mentions that I'm forgetting, but these are definitely some of the worst films I've ever seen!12-19-2011 08:00 PM
Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk12-19-2011 10:27 PM
- 12-20-2011 07:16 AM
- My sister and I love bad movie nights. Here's the last one we did:
1) Plan 9 from Outer Space - campy, horrific special effects, bad bad bad.
2) From Justin to Kelly - yes. The American Idol movie.
3) Gigli - not as bad as made out to be but still bad.
4) Showgirls - SHE'S NOMI MALONE! SHES GONNA BE A DANCER! WHY DOES SHE SCREAM ALL HER LINES?! I've actually come to like this movie in a train wreck so bad it's good kind of way.
And the movie that I finally shut off because it was so bad I lost the will to live...
5) Glitter. Mariah Carey. We listened to the director commentary because surely he knew how bad this was. Nope. According to him it was his Citizen Kane.
Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk12-20-2011 07:28 AM
- Fargo - I know a lot of people loved this movie, but I hated it. About the only part I liked was the woodchipper scene. Scary huh?
Zzyzx - with Kenny Johnson from The Shield. Bought it because he was in it but other than staring at his hot self for two hours, I couldn't finish it.
Passion of the Christ - If the movie was in English, it would have been better. I kept having to read the subtitles and by the time I looked at the screen after reading, I was missing half the movie.
The Karate Kid - with Will Smith's kid. Sorry, but that ruined it for me. Ralph Macchio is the ONLY Karate Kid in my book.
I can't think of a 5th off hand, but if I do, I'll come back.02-21-2012 09:44 AM
- (loved Snakes On A Plane!)
1. End of Days. Whenever my friends and I see a crappy horrible movie we say "Well, it's no End of Days..."
2. Talladega Nights. I couldn't remember the name so I Googled "stupid NASCAR movie."
3. Hostel. Had to keep my eyes closed the whole time.
4. Breaking the Waves
5. The Piano10-08-2012 07:06 AM
Sent from my "new" iPad using Tapatalk HD10-11-2012 09:07 PM
- iMore Community Discussions
- The 'Off Topic' Lounge
- TV & Movies
Top 5 worst movies you ever watched
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD