• No

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
Every time I see the yellow iPhone commercial, I wonder if many actually are buying it. Definitely not for me. Is Apple trying to boost sales during a down time of year.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Every time I see the yellow iPhone commercial, I wonder if many actually are buying it. Definitely not for me. Is Apple trying to boost sales during a down time of year.
I think so too, but some people prefer pastels. Time will tell on how many yellow iPhones are sold!

Reactions: Speedygi

HelloNNNewman

Administrator
Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
TBH... I don't mind the yellow color. It would definitely stand out and be easier to see if I put it down. My company just updated my phone last week to a new iPhone 13 (from an SE) and after using it - the phone could be flaming pink and I wouldn't mind because no one would ever know because it would be in a frakkin' case! This thing is beautiful, but without a case it's not something I'd do much with because of the glass and being too slippery. I don't care what color the phone is because the case is the color anyone will see.

Having said that - I'd have no issue using a yellow case either if it keeps me from trying to hunt down where I put the thing (and find it's been on the dark table in front of me all the time). LOL

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Here’s a photo of my late Mother In-law’s iPhone 5C. She wanted a blue one but only a yellow was available. So, we got her a blue OtterBox case.

21215d3a1a1bd1736ca25f42ba0f9067.jpg

zazii

Jul 29, 2023
Visit site
Whether or not to choose a yellow iPhone depends on your personal preference for the color. Consider your style and if you find the color appealing. The choice is purely aesthetic and won't affect the phone's performance or features. Choose the color that resonates with you the most...

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Whether or not to choose a yellow iPhone depends on your personal preference for the color. Consider your style and if you find the color appealing. The choice is purely aesthetic and won't affect the phone's performance or features. Choose the color that resonates with you the most...
Hello and welcome to iMore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4