Will the colors of the iPhone XR sway your decision to buy one?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: iPhone XR comes in colors

If I were to go with an iPhone XR, I’d go with either the yellow or blue options (and have a hard time choosing between the two) and would probably leave it to a coin toss to decide... However, I’ve got my eye on a Max. So, no, the color options are intriguing to me, but ultimately aren’t enough to sway me to the XR.

kataran

Ambassador
Mar 11, 2013
Visit site

If I were to go with an iPhone XR, I’d go with either the yellow or blue options (and have a hard time choosing between the two) and would probably leave it to a coin toss to decide... However, I’ve got my eye on a Max. So, no, the color options are intriguing to me, but ultimately aren’t enough to sway me to the XR.

This is interesting in that the Xr is only 4 inches smaller but Apple found away to make the flagship release more appealing says a lot to there design and marketing chops.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
iPhone XR comes in colors

This is interesting in that the Xr is only 4 inches smaller but Apple found away to make the flagship release more appealing says a lot to there design and marketing chops.

I don’t mind the highest storage tier of the XR being only 256gb instead of 512gb, it’s the much lower resolution of the screen along with it being an lcd screen versus OLED that I don’t care for. Also, I like and use 3D Touch so the lack of that on the XR is a factor as well.

Last edited:

calebt

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site

My wife it's still using iPhone 7, but the XR colors will bring her to a gesture style iPhone I believe. She hated using my X, but now she is playing with it more often.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Colors are good, but it's not enough to take me away from my Xs Max.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieJJ