Why can't I play music on my car via bluetooth?

I

iMore Question

I have an iphone 8 and a suzuki ignis car. My car does not support car play. I paired my iphone and the car. And everything went well for a few days and all of a sudden I started to face some issues:

1) Music plays via bluetooth sometimes. But sometimes it cannot play and it is written "no audio". It's random. I cannot identify any reason why it plays or not.

2) I receive phone calls but it doesn't say the name of the contact calling. I only see the number written on the board.

Does anyone have an idea of what is the problem and what I should do?

Thank you in advance for helping me :)

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I recommend that you delete the connection to your car, and then turn it off. Remove the car from the iPhone’s Bluetooth setting and then reboot it. Afterwards, pair the device to your car again.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
For #2 , go to settings / phone / announce calls:

0ec11466ec99e79251070be67df8a40d.jpg

pachoukie

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
I recommend that you delete the connection to your car, and then turn it off. Remove the car from the iPhone’s Bluetooth setting and then reboot it. Afterwards, pair the device to your car again.

Thanks for having answered almost immediately. I finally get the chance to try follow your recommendations but unfortunately it worked this morning but not this afternoon :-(

pachoukie

Aug 24, 2018
Visit site
Thanks for having answered almost immediately. I finally get the chance to try follow your recommendations but unfortunately it worked this morning but not this afternoon :-(

I have to say that after pairing succeed, when I go to setup telephone, I have “transfer failed”

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77