Why am I unable to attach a picture to a text message?

ltlizard

Feb 21, 2018
Visit site
Feb 21, 2018
Ios 11.2.6
Iphone 6s

Since Feb 2018 I have noticed this intermittently:

I’ll take some pics. Once and a while, the little square box w the arrow on it at bottom left of any photo or vid fails to show up!

I cannot send this pic to a text or email, etc, nor can I bring it into a text or attach it in an email. When scrolling through facebook’s instant messenger app, the errored pic wont even show up in the scroll!

When the photos are all saved to my pc they all open fine in multiple softwares I have randomly tested such as photoshop, windows standard viewers and being inserted into ms word or adobe indesign.

I have backed up and totally wiped and restored my phone, powered it off and on again, gone out of wifi and back in, and more. Still randomly occurs. If I take a screen shot of said photo I am able to send that but of course it’s not the high res version anymore and sometimes you need that and are away from a desktop for an extended period of time.

The photos in question were just normal pics taken... no weird settings, etc. I do have the “live” feature enabled and have no idea if this plays into it. Not all pics taken of still objects or even people always provide the live action copy.

Either way, this inability to send pics is frustrating!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564