What would you guys hope for in a main series Pokemon Game on the Nintendo Switch?

anon(9758025)

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
I haven't made the purchase on a Nintendo Switch because I'm waiting to see if they will come out with a main series Pokemon game for it. I think I heard a rumor that they will for next year, and if they do what would you guys want as Pokémon fans want from a game like this on the Nintendo Switch?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I’m really not a gamer so I don’t know, but I hope members who are into Pokémon and the Nintendo Switch will reply soon...:)

Jul 4, 2017
Visit site
I think it will need to be a new location. If they weren't doing Ultra Sun/Moon then I'd say keep it in the same place but now that's the second game in the Alola region it's time to move on.

I say either a brand new location, another remake of the originals in the newer style or maybe a remake of black/white.

A way to have two players on the same console would be incredible but I guess you'd see what the other player was doing. :/

GlassHasMass

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
First Person Shooter
Online 3v3 Battles
Basically I want team fortress 2 but with POKÉMON!!!!
Anybody agree with me that this would be awesome!!!

bubble100100

Jul 18, 2017
Visit site
I've never played a Pokemon game before. Honestly I'd think a graphics upgrade would suffice, but it would be cool of the game had a compelling storyline, 'cause I've heard the games are usually kinda weak in that regard.

IvanKaramazov

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
The games typically follow a certain formula, and it's a good one. I'd love to see local multiplayer battles, which could work great with the joycons. I've also always wanted a smartphone companion app where one could see their team on the go.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77