What kind of other accessories are you using for iPhones(except case cover)?

johnmh

Aug 18, 2014
Visit site
What kind of other accessories are you using for iPhones?

Got a new set of asscessories (Tripod+Lens+Shutter Remote)for my iphone 5S last week. The tripod is a little chintzy, but in my experience, all little tripods are. The ball socket is a little tricky, if you have a problem with it not holding phone upright, unscrew, support phone as you lift ball up so screw can wedge under it. It'll work in a bind or if you're recording desk works. For outdoor, another story. S'ok, I have a real one. Mostly I got this kit for the phone holder, remote, and lenses. Remote works great!! Lenses do not decrease image quality at all, and there is definitely a grand difference between lenses.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    254 KB · Views: 57

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I don't have any fancy accessories outside of my ton of cases & walI wanted to get one of those Sony lenses for it but I really don't take too many pics, so it would have been a waste. I have a bunch of extremely long lightning cables (10ft each), if that counts LOL. Oh and a stupid Isis case so I can use NFC...used that thing 1 time

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I wanted a Carson Optics LensMag for my iPhone 5. But I have a later model that has a different speaker part that is polarized magnetically opposite the earlier models. So the LensMag won't stay on my phone. :(

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore John. I'm using a Twelve South HiRise charging stand and a Pebble SmartWatch as well...
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1409142461.767271.jpg
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1409142595.380911.jpg
....Oh Yeah, I'm also using BOSE earbuds, BOSE QC 15 and LG 730+ Bluetooth earbuds

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GiadaHuerta