What is the best way for an older person to learn how to use an iPhone 7?

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
Another thing that helped an elderly friend of mine was a couple of books I found. She wanted something she could read, and that offered pictures and diagrams. So I got her "My iPhone for Seniors". I checked on Amazon, and they have several different editions, so you should be able to find one for the correct version of both iPhone and iOS. I noticed a few others and there are also books for iPads as well.

Not Quite Right

Trusted Member
May 11, 2013
Visit site
4 inch actually! Plus an ancient version of Android and only 8GBs of storage. One of the issues we had with my Mom was she ran out of storage, plus she was constantly noticing how slow the phone was. (She had/has a Samsung Galaxy Grand, the cheapie Samsung - Fortunately her iPhone 6 is coming TODAY! a day early!)

"Actually" the one I posted is the latest version with a 5.5" inch screen, 8GBs internal storage with an Micro SD slot to expand to 32GBs ( I've seen reports of people putting 128GB cards in with no issues). All this and unlocked for $98 bucks ...
69ad7654a9e7211e1c08f6118956dcdc.jpg

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
FTR my mom got the iPhone 6 we bought her on Thursday and she's already using it like a champ. She loves it so much more than the Samsung Galaxy Grand she was coming from!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigBawseEB