Volume buttons

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
I just realized that even though I have it set for the volume buttons not to affect the volume, it still does!

9541ce10bdb865311023d0c4dababae8.jpg

Any ideas how to fix this?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Just so we're clear, that setting 'should' only affect the ringer and alerts. Controlling the volume of Music and videos with the volume buttons should still work.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
Just so we're clear, that setting 'should' only affect the ringer and alerts. Controlling the volume of Music and videos with the volume buttons should still work.

Sometimes I hit those buttons by mistake while holding my phone. That is why I don’t want them to change my volume. Otherwise I wouldn’t care. I just don’t understand why the volume buttons still work when I have disabled them

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Sometimes I hit those buttons by mistake while holding my phone. That is why I don’t want them to change my volume. Otherwise I wouldn’t care. I just don’t understand why the volume buttons still work when I have disabled them

It’s not possible to disable those buttons.

That toggle you disabled is for the volume buttons.
When enabled, you can change the ringer loudness with them.
When disabled you can only change volume loudness (as in movies, music, and other sounds) with them.

edswife1970

Oct 23, 2015
Visit site
It’s not possible to disable those buttons.

That toggle you disabled is for the volume buttons.
When enabled, you can change the ringer loudness with them.
When disabled you can only change volume loudness (as in movies, music, and other sounds) with them.

Then why does my ringer volume change with those buttons when I have chosen to disable that option?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4