Unionized Apple Store scores pay rise for all staff as Apple’s company-wide pay structure is rejected

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Have I? Because the definition of inflation disagrees with Ed’s definition.

Only one in over their head is the one posting screenshots that discredit their claims.

You seem to know a lot of condescension, must be an expert.

Cheer up it’s a beautiful Sunday
giphy.gif

Another thread hijacked by apple boy. Too funny. You can claim you’re winning all day long. But your argument is no better than your taste in fiction.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Another thread hijacked by apple boy. Too funny. You can claim you’re winning all day long. But your argument is no better than your taste in fiction.

He quoted me, probably should have read the thread before chiming in with your bias opinion.

Condescending indeed but entertaining nonetheless.

giphy.gif

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Unfortunately, the name-calling didn't begin until you chimed in.

When they cant rebuff the argument,,,,they instead attack the poster in an effort to try to get the thread closed.

giphy.gif

Don’t know what they personally have against friends either

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately, the name-calling didn't begin until you chimed in.

The rudeness and condescension did though. Didn’t it? Like it always does with this poster. Feel free to ignore the obvious. Who knows how many people have left this forum to avoid that kid.

grover5

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
When they cant rebuff the argument,,,,they instead attack the poster in an effort to try to get the thread closed.

giphy.gif

Don’t know what they personally have against friends either

You don’t win arguments. You offend people until they leave. It’s not a good life to lead. Best of luck. I will ignore you if I bother to post here again.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
The rudeness and condescension did though. Didn’t it? Like it always does with this poster. Feel free to ignore the obvious. Who knows how many people have left this forum to avoid that kid.

You are the only rude and condescending person in the thread, are you only here for targeted personal attacks.

Regardless, have a pleasant day.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77