Task Apps: What other than Reminders does both Exchange and iCloud sync?

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Do any of you know tasks apps that are up to date and sync to both Exchange and iCloud or Google?

I use Reminders but it's not as nice as some that don't meet what I'm looking for. It's not as good about Exchange dates and tasks received from others as i wish it would be.

Thank you.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Priority Matrix might work.
Priority Matrix for iPhone - Manage More Effectively by Appfluence LLC
https://appsto.re/us/LvGyy.i

Update: I'm doing a trial. This is WAY more than just a task app but could be used in an elemental manner. Project management is probably a better description if you drill into all the features.

It would be awesome of Apple's Reminders were just a little better in the future but still, it gets credit for bringing Exchange, Apple and Google cloud to it.

Thank you for alerting me to this app.

imwjl

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
First a big thanks to Letsteplin for making me more aware of this app I did not consider in the past. It is not a do everything client for different collaboration or groupware platforms. It is an amazing system for getting things done at small or large scale.

This is much more than an app. It is a whole system based on the 4 square Eisenhower Matrix idea. It also also has templates for SWOT analysis and other styles of project management.

The app itself is very good. It’s fast, stable, matches the overall system Appfluence provide, but tuned to be ideal for mobile. It has been fast and stable.

You can use this system for personal management, complex projects, and in a team scenario. If you look around you’ll see people praise it for personal use but the Appfluence www site you will see customers include major corporations that do huge and incredibly complicated projects.

This is really outstanding because it’s a whole system, but also integrates with other people, apps, calendars and organizations. My advice is do their two week trial and dig into the power while you also see how simple it can be.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nethtanyang