photos and photosharing

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Dear muchcleverer than me.
I have a need to send the occasional photo to a rather primitive craft website that cannot accept an emailed photo or anything sent direct from my ipad. A Url seems to be required, and this as far as I can see can only be created by uploading a photo to Photobucket or Flickr or some such. So, my problem is privacy, I need a site which does not ask or insist that it has access to my whole photo library. not that I have too many secrets but on principle I don't like the idea. How do I do this ? I don't have much knowledge of how the interweb works and I don't own a confuser.
Is it possible that there is a photo-hosting site to which I can email a photo , and create a URL which I can copy into the websites' Gallery thereby isolating the photo from my photo library ?
Yours bewildered Wotcher!

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Well boys, that doesn't work !! The website requires me to type an url into its gallery page and I can see no way of accessing one on the Dropbox app. I did wonder if the link I get if I share a photo to myself by email is correct. thoughts ?

SwitchBeach

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Both the app and the website will generate an URL when you go to share an item.

Just select "Copy link".

IMG_4291.PNG