New Anker Glass Screen Protector

Peter Cotton

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Recently Anker sent me another screen protector to test and review. It's currently available on Amazon, known as Anker Tempered Glass Screen Protector. Here's my review.

The package arrived well packaged. Inside is 1 glass screen protector, a alcohol wipe, a microfibre cloth, a dust removal sticker, two raised home button stickers for the 5 and two bubble removal cards. The screen protector is a little thicker than usual, but you can feel the quality is great. Following the instructions and in particular using the wipe and dust removal sticker, installation was easy and bubble free.

The first thing I noticed about the screen protector was how smooth it felt. Much better then that stickiness you get on some of the plastic ones. I didn't notice any drop in sensitivity or brightness. It looks good on the phone. The home button on the 5S is slightly recessed as you can't use the stickers due to the fingerprint sensor, but you quickly get used to it.

I usually keep my phone in my pocket with loose change and some plastic screen protectors in the pass have scratched quickly and easily. Not this one. Not a single scratch so far.

I would highly recommend this screen protector for those who want great protection but don't want to compromise their experience.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info. I've been thinking about changing to glass. I'm in the process of doing research on how/or if glass is better than Zagg HD

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dennis Anderson Julien