My First Apple Watch. Coming from a Samsung Gear S3 Classic

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
IMG_0110.JPG

To be honest I always wanted a Apple Watch and I final made the switch on yesterday at the T Mobile Store at the Magnificent Mile in my hometown Chicago IL. To me it’s better then the Samsung Gear I got tired of that watch and Samsung Galaxy S9 I jump back to apple on yesterday the best decision I made. Yes I like using both platforms but I got sick of android too many apps crashing bloatware etc.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
Welcome (back) to the addiction.

Now, if you got the LTE version, while you can use it on wifi only (as the wife and I did for a while) I do recommend activating it on LTE if you can. I never thought I'd actually like leaving the house without my phone, but over the past few days (just activated on LTE last Friday evening at dinner) I've taken my evening walks and bike rides with nothing buy my watch and airpods playing Apple Music. It's nice not to have my phone in my pocket and worrying about it.

stsullivan

Aug 15, 2016
Visit site
If you have an iPhone on prepaid Verizon will the Apple Watch 3 still work leaving your phone at home other words can I Activate that lite on prepaid

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Congrats!!! I love my Apple Watch. I've said many times that my AW keeps me using an iPhone more than the phone itself.

Jude526

Trusted Member
Jan 15, 2017
Visit site
Congratulations. I left Samsung 18 months ago. Glad I did. Cellular is my 2nd Apple Watch. Just got it paid off! Love it

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I must admit that while I was using the Note 8, the Gear S3 Frontier was amazing. One thing I’d like  to implement would be a full QWERTY keyboard on the watch.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I must admit that while I was using the Note 8, the Gear S3 Frontier was amazing. One thing I’d like  to implement would be a full QWERTY keyboard on the watch.

Some sort of keyboard function is high on my list as well of things I'd like to see in watchOS.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
travishoang