My experience with iphone xs max after 5 days

one_tech

Mar 3, 2018
Visit site
i buy iphone xs max before 5 days now i like it so far

i like the screen , speakers ,and the camera , battery so amazing i charge my phone one time a day only this is my battery picture i charge it yesterday at 7 pm and today i plugged to wireless charging today at 5 pm and left 20% still

c52f8e1d1ab542df7241d104546f908a.jpg

but i have issue with the wifi signal not full bar
and issue with charging not charging i must open the screen on to make charge working
sometimes even charging with wireless sometimes stop working i should move it little bit

so this issues are whar software or hardware it's annoying and apple doesn't make anything for that,,,

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
i buy iphone xs max before 5 days now i like it so far

i like the screen , speakers ,and the camera , battery so amazing i charge my phone one time a day only this is my battery picture i charge it yesterday at 7 pm and today i plugged to wireless charging today at 5 pm and left 20% still

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181001/c52f8e1d1ab542df7241d104546f908a.jpg

but i have issue with the wifi signal not full bar
and issue with charging not charging i must open the screen on to make charge working
sometimes even charging with wireless sometimes stop working i should move it little bit

so this issues are whar software or hardware it's annoying and apple doesn't make anything for that,,,

Okay, wow, I might be wrong about the battery life but that looks impressive for the Max...and you do some Youtube too, so it's reassuring. I do lots of video watching on my phone.

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I think you need more time to experience the battery better

I had the phone for awhile and I must say if you are a heavy user, this battery won't last you a full day, and that is with games and all.

It's still quite alot of battery to last you if you have low to medium usage but not super amazingly good.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deepghosh2564