My Brothers SE2020

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Back in the beginning of the year my twin brother Dons iPhone 7 was getting long in the tooth and was making him aggravated because it was getting slow and he needed an upgrade.

I decided on the SE2020 64 gig mode and ordered a T Mobile version along with a clear case from the Apple store for around $450 with tax.

He loved the device and the battery lasted most of the day for his use and when he wasn’t using it, he would put it on the wireless charger.Boom! Problem solved.

Well, my twin brother Don passed away on May 15 suddenly and I decided to use his SE2020 over my iPhone 12 Pro as a symbolic thing.

It’s been over a month now and I have to say I am starting to like the device. Even though the screen is smaller and it doesn’t have 5G support. I find myself not missing those features.

I like the smaller forum factor and the device fits in my pocket better then my 12 pro. The battery last me most of the day. The screen is bright and I have adapted to the smaller size quite well.

Call quality is excellent and it may seem weird, but the forum factor takes me back to my Blackberry Bold 9900 days which I still think was the best forum factor device I ever owned to this day.

Last but not least is the price, for $399.00, I think the SE2020 is a bargain and most folks I know who own one feel the same way.

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
It’s definitely a bargain! My sister got one for the very same reason. She has never been interested in all the features that are on the iPhone, so when the new SE was announced I told her that it was the one for her. She got it and has been very happy with it.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Definitely agree.

I really like the SE series. I bought my wife the original one as soon as it was released, and she loved it. But when 2020 version came along it was too clear  would make an iPhone Mini with more features, bells and whistles. I waited a bit longer an bought her the 12 Mini, which she loves as well.

Actually, I cannot understand how the little iPhones can be selling badly, since most devices I see these days, at least here in Brazil, are SE2020 or 12 Mini models. My wife definitely hates big phones, so the Mini series is a no-brain for her. I, for my part, love to have the greatest device and the biggest screen possible, so 12 Pro Max fits me very well.

wilber1

Trusted Member
May 13, 2013
Visit site
Back in the beginning of the year my twin brother Dons iPhone 7 was getting long in the tooth and was making him aggravated because it was getting slow and he needed an upgrade.

I decided on the SE2020 64 gig mode and ordered a T Mobile version along with a clear case from the Apple store for around $450 with tax.

He loved the device and the battery lasted most of the day for his use and when he wasn’t using it, he would put it on the wireless charger.Boom! Problem solved.

Well, my twin brother Don passed away on May 15 suddenly and I decided to use his SE2020 over my iPhone 12 Pro as a symbolic thing.

It’s been over a month now and I have to say I am starting to like the device. Even though the screen is smaller and it doesn’t have 5G support. I find myself not missing those features.

I like the smaller forum factor and the device fits in my pocket better then my 12 pro. The battery last me most of the day. The screen is bright and I have adapted to the smaller size quite well.

Call quality is excellent and it may seem weird, but the forum factor takes me back to my Blackberry Bold 9900 days which I still think was the best forum factor device I ever owned to this day.

Last but not least is the price, for $399.00, I think the SE2020 is a bargain and most folks I know who own one feel the same way.

In a lot of cases the most expensive is not always the best .

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Although the mini is "better" than the SE2020 in all regards, the SE2020 has that certain coolness factor that the mini hasn't (just IMHO). I don't know why but that's how I see it.

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site
Although the mini is "better" than the SE2020 in all regards, the SE2020 has that certain coolness factor that the mini hasn't (just IMHO). I don't know why but that's how I see it.

Speaking of the coolness factor, I have also been looking to trade my black model for a red one. I have always loved the red one since they introduced the limited model way back when.

gnirkatto

Nov 4, 2017
Visit site
Speaking of the coolness factor, I have also been looking to trade my black model for a red one. I have always loved the red one since they introduced the limited model way back when.
I like the red too....and then a black leather dbrand back skin....hmmmm...even cooler

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77