Many iCloud Services are Currently Experiencing Connectivity Issues

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Based on online reports and twitter.

[INFO]Apple has updated its system status page to reflect the eleven iCloud and Apple services that are currently experiencing connectivity issues.

Users may experience slower than normal response when using most iCloud services.

Back to my Mac, Documents in the Cloud, iCloud Account & Sign In, iCloud Backup, iCloud Drive, iCloud Keychain, iCloud Mail, iMovie Theater, iWork for iCloud beta, and Photos are all being affected and "may be slow for some users."

The connectivity issues began around 3AM EDT and have been continuing since then.
[/INFO]

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Thankfully, the reported issues haven't hampered me, especially being that iMessage is still operating properly...:)

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm glad you posted this...I've been trying to remote work in pages with a client this morning using some saved files in iCloud and it's been brutal. I was hoping it wasn't one of us, glad to see it's just a server issue on Apple's end.

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
[INFO]Update: As of 6.30am PT, Apple had updated its status page as showing all services back to normal. The company said that 40% of users had been affected.
[/INFO]

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jerrytg4