Keyboard replacement

darkside_something

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
I just gave into the Darkside and switched from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and bought a iPhone 6s Plus. Does anyone have any recommendations for a keyboard replacement that is similar to the Note keyboard? This keyboard has been my only complaint with my new iPhone but only because I'm so used to my old one which was the best phone keyboard ever.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to iMore and congratulations on your new iPhone 6s Plus. I'm not sure what type of keyboard you're looking for but the Apple App Store has several. I personally use SwiftKey as my main keyboard.
Post often and ENJOY the site

darkside_something

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
Thanks guys. I sort of left out exactly what I was looking for, which was the whole point duh! Lol. I was looking for one similar to the Samsung galaxy note keyboard. Full keyboard with numbers at top and the symbols available on each button by holding down that particular key without having to switch from letters to symbols. I don't know if y'all really know what it looks like or what I'm talking about or not but I'm definitely checking out y'alls recommendations. Thank you again.

I'm loving my new iPhone. The Note keyboard is the only thing I'm missing. After using it for so long and getting used to it, it's hard to give it up.