iTunes Music Library Issue when playing back on iPh

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I own an iPh 6S with 128 GB's, only 27.4 GB's Used. after the last update..15.0.1 I am having a Problem when playing back the music on the Phone..I use it at the Gym and in the Car...I have always done song by song letting the unit choose the next song, but suddenly MOST songs after playing, the same song starts again..I have to skip it, but this is getting old.

Any Pointers ??? Appreciate any help out there.. Have a great weekend.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Perhaps it is on “repeat single track”, if that is the case you might try switching it off.

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
FFR, actually in looking at the Songs listed in my iPH there are 1,2 and EVEN 3 listings for the same song, when I look in the listings in the actual iTunes in my Laptop not one song is repeated from all the music I have in there. This started right after I updated to iOS 15.0.1 last week.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
FFR, actually in looking at the Songs listed in my iPH there are 1,2 and EVEN 3 listings for the same song, when I look in the listings in the actual iTunes in my Laptop not one song is repeated from all the music I have in there. This started right after I updated to iOS 15.0.1 last week.

If it’s that, than just delete the extra songs on your iPhone. I would make sure the they are extra copies of the same song and not different Versions.

Also make sure you don’t have this selected:

8c52afa012bf2411c107ee5618e17353.jpg

colocolo

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Apreciate your response, Now the Music in my Laptop iTunes some was downloaded from CD's some other bought from the iTunes store. I really do not recall where all of them came from..I have been using and increasing the Music in that file for years, if I have 3 of the same on the iPh, does it matter with one I delete, some have the Cloud on the right..

Confusion, confusion . . .REally a mess.

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Are you subscribed to Apple Music? If not your songs are from linked to your computer. The iCloud symbol just means you haven’t downloaded the song locally to your phone.

It might be easier to just make a playlist with only one copy of the song so you don’t have to deal with deleting any extra tracks that might be in your iTunes library

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77